5.0 out of 5 stars I love it.
I absolutely love this series, some parts of it even more than some parts of the movies. I like that there is more character development for the majority of the characters.
Everything is neatly organized in a sturdy box, which is colored in a way that makes the characters shiny and pop out.
All of the disks are held securely in there own place in a center flip...
Published 16 months ago by Stephanie M Picciano

2.0 out of 5 stars DVD worked fine.. Specialized package poorly made.
I enjoyed watching the dvd's but the specialized package was broken out of the box and deteriorated from there.. Otherwise good series
Published 10 months ago by I Count

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it., October 21, 2013
This review is from: Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Seasons 1-5 (DVD)
All of the disks are held securely in there own place in a center flip holder, with none of those annoying "folders" only holding two disks each.
Overall, a very nice complete set of a great series.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not only for children! For all Star Wars fans!, April 18, 2014
Great collection and a must buy for Star Wars fans! I was a little hesitant to buy this collection at first just seeing screen caps but my buddy recommended it to me because he knew my love for Star Wars. Well he was right. Look past the few oddities of the show as it was made for kids and you will enjoy the series!

5.0 out of 5 stars A great bargain, February 7, 2014
This review is from: Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Seasons 1-5 (DVD)
I bought this about a month ago because this was a show that I was never able to closely follow because we don't have a DVR and I was off at college, but the few shows that I had seen were incredibly made. As a hardcore Star Wars fan, I have to say, from the heart, that this show is true Star Wars. It never feels like it is watered down into 30 minute episodes, never feels like a kids show, and maintains the things that make Star Wars great. Overall, I would say that the show is designed to be a collection of stories about the Clone Wars, intended to showcase the diversity of events that occurred in this galaxy during that time. There is an episode devoted to pretty much any worthwhile character from this time, and they are all worth watching. Since Lucasarts is no more, this show has been effectively cancelled, but there will be a number of "conclusion episodes" airing in mid 2014, which I definitely look forward to.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is perfect!, March 5, 2014
This review is from: Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Seasons 1-5 (DVD)
I am currently watching this as I write this review.

Star Wars The Clone Wars may come off as that kids show shown later in the afternoon on Cartoon Network, but it is much, much more than that. The Clone Wars shows you what went on between Attack of the Clones and Revenge of the Sith. This show is action packed and epic. Can be brutal at times. Overall a really great show.

I always wanted to own the seasons of The Clone Wars but never got around to actually buying them. Then the show got canceled and I was disappointed to say the least. After months of adding the seasons to my wish list to eventually buy, I cam across this. This seemed like a much better solution. Plus, this came with a small art book which is really cool. I'm a huge Star Wars fan so adding this collectors edition set to my Star Wars collection was a perfect choice! I couldn't be more satisfied!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Star Wars action for adult fans and kids alike!, May 12, 2014
This review is from: Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Seasons 1-5 (DVD)
I am a big Star Wars fan. As father of a 3-year-old, I am happily fostering her blooming interest in Star Wars. These movies are excellent. As cartoons (short cartoon episodes - perfect for a 3-year-old attention span), they keep her interest. There is also enough humor from the droids and different characters that she totally buys into it and now asks to watch Star Wars! As the adult, I've enjoyed seeing some of the characters we don't see as much in the movies, and following the ongoing plot (and knowing how it plays into the storyline from Episodes 1-6. I have been impressed at how well is stays true to "Star Wars". I was worried it would be too "kid-ified", but they kept it as what you'd expect from Star Wars. Awesome buy! I'm very excited about it, and love that they're allowing me to share my interest in Star Wars with my little girl!
....Even my wife likes it.

5.0 out of 5 stars If you love clones you'll love this!, November 12, 2014
This review is from: Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Seasons 1-5 (DVD)
I had never really watched the Clone Wars on t.v. but as a Star Wars fan I thought I'd give it a try after I saw some previews of the show on Cartoon Network for the Darkness over Umbara Arch. The show is great for all fans of the genre, my favorite clones are of course Rex, Echo, Fives and I never really liked Cody in the movie but after watching the series I understand his character more and include him as one of my top ten clones.

Simple Clone Wars delivers, also DAT ENDIN'!

5.0 out of 5 stars Clone Wars is one of Lucasfilm's last great works before it was sold to Disney and one ..., September 2, 2014
This review is from: Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Seasons 1-5 (DVD)
The entire collection was in more than satisfactory condition and all episodes are accounted for.
Clone Wars is one of Lucasfilm's last great works before it was sold to Disney and one of my favorite pieces of the Star Wars expanded universe, a great alternative to the Clone Wars novels and comics despite a handful of episodes that are just okay.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, February 6, 2014
This review is from: Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Seasons 1-5 (DVD)
A Christmas gift for my son and he has watched the whole series three times in a little over a month! He is captivated by the stories and the depth they go into. They look great on HDTVs even though they are just DVDs. They did a great job producing and rendering the video and sound in this series.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just awesome, February 5, 2014
This review is from: Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Seasons 1-5 (DVD)
It is well worth the price, with the art book and episode guide, it's a great gift for any clone wars fan

5.0 out of 5 stars My Son loves this gift., December 29, 2013
This review is from: Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Seasons 1-5 (DVD)
Everything my Son hoped for as a gift. Great set and I would definitely endorse this boxed set as a gift for the Star Wars fan in your life.

Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Seasons 1-5