5.0 out of 5 stars Love my new Umbral Blurrg pet!
I bought it, and the download worked simply and the instructions were clear. New pet Umbral Blurrg is now available (via in-game mail) to each of my characters :) Oh yeah, and the cartel coins too.
Published 17 months ago by Liana Thompson

1.0 out of 5 stars Codes not working. Recommend not buying until Resolved.
As of June 1, 2014 Amazon's codes generated are not working on SWTOR.

Swtor's site accepts the code, says it adds the cartel coins to your account but then does not. In game tickets remain unanswered and phone support has no answer.
Published 7 months ago by Justin Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my new Umbral Blurrg pet!, July 11, 2013
This review is from: Star Wars The Old Republic: 2400 Cartel Coins + Exclusive Item [Online Game Code] (Software Download)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bad advertising or weird marketing scheme?, November 19, 2013
The cartel card was supposed to come with a pet that was advertised. It originally, prior to November 12 (2013), came with an Umbral Bluurg as a pet. They changed the pet out supposedly as of November 12 to an Imperial Scout "S-12 Blackbolt Starship mini-ship. I bought the card on November 13 to get the Imperial Scout "S-12 Blackbolt Starship mini-ship, and I received the Umbral Bluurg in my ingame mail. I was a little irritated at getting wrong pet, but on November 18 , I received another mail ingame for the Imperial Scout "S-12 Blackbolt Starship mini-ship. So all is good and I managed to get 2 pets for the price of 1. I was at one time thinking bad advertising, but all worked out in the end. So this was a great deal. Thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick and easy, October 23, 2013
When the outfits not matching was driving me crazy, when I discovered how to get one of those personal cool speeders I kept seeing passing me by on Taris, when my Jedi was not going to be caught dead in that hat but I wanted the benefits of a hat and found out I could hide it with an unlockable using cartel coins -- I was all over this cartel coin thing.

This method is faster than any other by far. Now my Jedi doesn't stop for every rakgoul on the way to the datacon by the old swoop track in his matching Jedi robes since he has his own personal speeder. Yay!

4.0 out of 5 stars Wrong or no pet currently given, November 16, 2013
They fixed the pet on November 18, 2013 so users are getting the correct one now.

Prior review: Right now, the pet isn't working, you will not get the ship, and if you already had the blurgg like I did, you get nothing in addition to the coins.... I have seen no date on SWTOR's web site or here regarding the fix.

5.0 out of 5 stars Digital makes it easy!, July 30, 2013
This is a nice addition to Amazon. My boyfriend and I both play SWTOR and how its cash shop is set up it makes it hard for him to gift me Cartel Coins. He lives in Canada me in the US; this is perfect. He can gift me an amazon gift card and I in turn can get the coins and have them in my SWTOR account in no time. WE will be definitely buying more of these.

5.0 out of 5 stars worth it !, July 20, 2013
So real quick, if you play the old republic then this is a great buy. 2400 will buy you alot on the Cartel market and the pet you get is an added bonus. If you are a free to play person like i was then you will be happy to know that you get preferred status for your account once you activate this card. That alone is worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just like buying points online, but without the sales tax, August 15, 2013
Shaved a couple bucks off the purchase of the points and got a silly little vanity pet in the bargain. just wish they sold these in higher denominations.

5.0 out of 5 stars fast and easy, July 19, 2013
bought it ,never did downloads on amazon before got both coins and pet no hassles was very easy to do

5.0 out of 5 stars got my pet, July 12, 2013
Was very prompt, got my pet and coins, no hassle. The pet is ugly as sin, but i am a sucker for fluff items lol.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, February 6, 2014
If you need CC's and want a free pet, this is good. Got it on my SWTOR account immediately. Nice.