Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

TOP 500 REVIEWERon November 30, 2012
After an hiatus of 26 years I restarted my Star Wars collection with Anakin Skywalker based on the Clone Wars. At that moment I knew I had to get Obi Wan and Ahsoka. Fortunately, Amazon have them and my wait is now over.

This figure is Ahsoka from The Clone Wars era. This one was sculpted with a realistic look based on the animated series.

As such, the sculpt of the face is amazing. The rest of the body is well sculpted as well and not as slender as the animated counterpart. The clothes in particular are well detailed including actual fabric from the hips down.

This figure has:
- ball-jointed head,
- ball-hinged shoulders, elbows, knees and ankles, and
- swivel wrists, waist, hips.

This figure has great grip with both hands holding both lightsaber well. It also includes two unlit sabers that can be attached to her belt.

Overall, this figure offers great likeness and good posability.
on November 9, 2012
One word about this action figure:

Squeeeeee!

I have been hoping that I would eventully find an Asoka action figure, and I finally did. It even has her dual Lightsabers! This will be actually my first Star Wars action figure, as Asoka is the only character in the entire series, either animated or in the films that I really like. In fact, I mostly collect Doctor Who stuff, so this figure will be a bit out of place in my collection. But maybe not so much, as I sort of think that Asoka would be a fantastic Companion!
When Hasbro announced that it was going to make a realistic version of the Clone Wars Ahsoka, I was skeptical and excited. After all, Ahsoka as the breakout star of CW had never been depicted in realistic form. However, I think Hasbro managed to make this character look both realistic and give it a slightly cartoonish feel - a perfect mix of CW and Prequel styles. Overall, I'm really beginning to like the realistic Clone Wars line.
on May 4, 2013
Ahsoka Tono became Anakin's Padawan learner during the Clone Wars but didn't become a Jedi Knight due to quitting when she became falsely framed for murder. The figure is okay I guess, her body is alright but her face doesn't look quite right, also I'm not sure if this is suppose to be Ahsoka as a teenager or a young adult and I'm thinking they made her as a young adult by the looks of it. She also come with four Lightsabers, two with blades and two without (suppose to be her lightsabers deactivated).
on February 23, 2015
Ashoka Tano my 2nd favorite star wars charector second only to Galen Marek oddly but i ha d already had the Clone Wars younger Ashoka which is a good figure good articulation an camewith jabba tne Hut so. bug once i layed eyes on The Vintage Ashoka an Galen Merak ki had to have the. i got two of each i loved them both but this is abog Ashoka she looked great yhe pain t job was so perfdct she was the olg cqm with two lisaber an to lightsaber Hilts that fit nice an snug in the utility belt an she sturdy great for posei. she holds the lightsabers perfectly tight
on November 10, 2012
Carded Collectors Beware: I've had to return this item twice, because both times Amazon shipped it in an envelope instead of a box, thus resulting in damage to the toy's package (the card was bent and the bubble was smashed). At this point, I've requested a refund, because I can't trust Amazon to ship it to me safely. If you're a carded collector like myself, then I'd strongly urge you to proceed with caution, if you're thinking about ordering Ahsoka.
on December 6, 2014
The figure is nice, got it for my 10 year old daughter who got so attached to Ahsoka after watching the Clonewars episodes. Arrived on time and packaging was decent. My daughter liked it a lot and that is all I care about. Personally, as somebody who has never watched that series, it felt too pricey(including shipping it costed me about 70 dollars) for a flimsy and tiny figure! 20 bucks would have been appropriate.
Here is a tip if you are getting this for a loved one for whom Ahsoka is very important. Try the "Starwars Clonewars" video game instead (ofcourse, only if they have the game console)! I bought that (we have a PS3) from amazon and my daughter loves it so much, as she gets to play as Ahsoka! The game was on sale and it costed only 17 bucks!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 2, 2014
I was very upset to get the figure and to have one big problem. The holes in her dress to put the lightsaber a were smushed and can't fit it. But beside that I love this figure. The detail in the head and the body is super. Her face is beautiful and the body is great, and overall best Ashoka yet maybe even every
on January 11, 2013
My daughter has become a fan of the Star Wars Clone Wars, and this is one of her favorite characters. I was able to give this to her as a Christmas present and she loves it! A must have for any Star Wars Clones Wars fan!
on January 23, 2013
Ahsoka is a great addition to the vintage collections. Great quality, great customer service, fast delivery. I would definitely recommend to friends and fellow Star War collectors and family members. It was a fairly good value as far as cost wise.