Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.99 shipping
+ $4.50 shipping
+ $6.00 shipping
Star Wars Vintage Collection Episode VI Return of the Jedi Royal Guard
|Price:||$114.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Celebrate the legendary Star Wars saga that changed the universe forever
- Iconic Star Wars heroes and villains are captured with incredible detail and premium features
- This Emperor's Royal Guard figure is rendered in careful detail to look just like the character in the Star Wars: Return of the Jedi
- Arm him with his blaster or force pike to reenact your favorite scenes or create brand new ones
- Figure comes with accessories
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
This figure is from The Vintage Collection; the Emperor's Royal Guard as seen in the film Return of the Jedi. With its red robe on, this figure looks awesome, very much like the original vintage Royal Guard, but that is as far as I can tell without opening the package.
In the bubble, this figure wears a red fabric robe (removable) and a plastic red helmet (removable) and a baton crosses in front of the figure. This figure also include a vibro lance, an additional red helmet, a shoulder pad and a blaster pistol.
This figure has:
- ball-jointed head,
- ball-hinged shoulders, elbows, knees and ankles, and
- swivel wrists, waist and hips.
Overall, this figure offers great likeness and posability.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
cool cloth cape and neat helmet detail also glad it comes with a speeder biker pistol cuz i lost mine hahaPublished on January 16, 2014 by holden
Or two or 10. You must get this figure. Removable helmet and removable cloak with training gear. One of my favorite figs in the Vintage collection.Published on March 3, 2013 by Timothy L. Sutter
I ordered the Royal Guard along with the Weequay Hunter directly from Amazon. The Weequay is in a separate review. Read morePublished on December 7, 2012 by Mark Lomey
I got 10! I wish I'd gotten 14. Great detail and due to the extra pack-ins it has great versatility too!Published on December 6, 2012 by Michael Kyzer