Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Multi-colored|Change

on March 4, 2015
These are great!! BUT TO EVERYONE LOOKING TO PURCHASE THESE - MAKE SURE YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THERE ARE TWO TYPES - ones that light up and the less expensive ones that don't. I made the mistake but don't regret it because these ones are still very cool. But just a word of warning to potential buyers because of course everyone wants a lit of lightsabre. How else can you get into an epic battle with a fellow geek at dinner?
on February 19, 2013
Ordered these from Amazon for my daughter after seeing a photo on a friend's Facebook page. They really look cool, but there are a couple of flaws:

First up, in some of the photos it looks like they light up. They don't. I didn't really expect that they would, but it means that they don't look as cool in person as in some of the photos.

The big flaw is that the chopsticks are very thin, tapered, and way too smooth. I am pretty good with chopsticks (I've had years of practice), but still found it very difficult to pick up and hold a piece of broccoli. My 9 year old couldn't pick up anything at all with them - although she did learn to stab her food and eat by using the chopsticks as a skewer.

Yeah, they look cool, and all your friends will want a pair - they just don't work well if you actually want to eat!
on January 26, 2012
Bought it for my husband for Christmas. He uses it every time we order Chinese or when we go out to eat. He loves it, and he definitely loves the looks he gets from other husbands that are jealous. :P
on June 11, 2013
These Kotobukiya are the best and cheapest of this replica lightsaber chopsticks.

The family goes to a local Sushi place and we are always asked where we got them!

Note that they "DO NOT" light up as some searches on the net might show. But they have a unique coloring that is very close to the movie saber colors.

The Darth Maul red ones actually link at the ends to make his dual saber staff with magnets in the ends.

The Purple Mace Windu is hard to find, buy it where you can find it.

Overall they are fun little replicas that work and are cute little Star wars collectors items.
on February 3, 2013
bought these for my teenage son for Christmas. He LOVES them. They are durable and easy to clean, and best of all, THEY ARE COOL!
on July 12, 2016
I didn't expect these to last, so pleased at the endurance. We hand wash them. My son uses them for everything he can: popcorn, cheeseballs, whatever they can grab or stab. Had them for eight months now.
on November 14, 2015
Shipped Nov 3, received Nov 10 - prime membership, 2 day? Numbers don't lie, very disappointed Bc I needed it by a certain date but revived whenever they felt like and how they felt like sending.

Product itself is okay, it worth the money spent but for someone who likes Star Wars will appreciate! Giving 3 stars Bc it arrived late and the quality is my what was expected.
on December 24, 2015
I was led to believe these light up; they do not. Very disappointing when The birthday recipient and the other 12 Masters degree and above guess s could not get it to light! They soon broke as well...
on December 27, 2014
Received it promptly and in good condition. Love the attention to detail, and I know my son will enjoy using it. Although its a unique gift, I think it will be difficult to use as its a bit on the long side, and looks slippery.
on December 27, 2013
HI, I bought these for my son...fast delivery...good looking. My son asked if they lit up. That would be nice/fun to have them lit. They may sell even more if they light up. People want things that do something besides eat. They could play with their lightsaber before/after eating if it lit up. These chopsticks made my son very happy. I ordered more for my other son. Happiness...