Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums $5 Off Fire TV Stick Grocery Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Big Savings in the Amazon Fall Sportsman Event Baby Sale

VINE VOICEon November 16, 2010
This is a beautiful calendar of Star Craft II art including several main characters from all races. Don't expect any real pictures of gameplay though...you won't really see that, but it's a nice gift for someone who likes the game/Starcraft world if they like the art style. (The front is a pretty good indicator of the type of stuff inside).

Functional as a calendar...space to write stuff on the days. Reasonable quality paper and all that.

It also comes with cute little unit stickers that you can use to mark special dates or whatever.

Not a lot else to say. I mean...it's a calendar.
on December 8, 2010
The artwork on this calendar is a wonder to the eye, and features much artwork that I haven't seen before. Gorgeous pictures on every page, and includes every day in 2011!
on December 15, 2010
I got this calendar as a Christmas present for a friend, and I couldn't be happier. The pictures are very nice prints, and overall, it's a cool looking calendar. As another reviewer mentioned, the calendar comes with a full sheet of stickers that StarCraft fans will appreciate: minerals (for paydays?), probes, drones... plenty more exciting units than I can't remember.

Overall, a really awesome and functional calendar. And the stickers were a great bonus!