Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm Collector's Edition Strategy Guide
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Format: Hardcover|Change

on April 24, 2013
Overall, This is a very solid, well-written, illustrated and comprehensive strategy guide. It works great equally as a useful guide and as a piece of coffee table decor if all your friends are nerds. The multiplayer aspect is heavily covered, especially the nuances for a beginner to this demanding game. However, as multiplayer is very fluid in terms of unit updates and balancing, I do not feel that a hardcopy book is the best option for covering this portion of the game. I would have instead preferred to see more detail during the campaign walkthrough. Do not get me wrong, the guide does cover each mission in sufficient depth to walk a player through the entire campaign. I would just have liked a bit more guidance on completing some of the harder mission achievements. I still heartily recommend this book
on March 25, 2013
I dont honestly use the guide that much but it looks amazing and as always its a great edtion to any StarCraft collection for not a bad price. It is nice to have if you want to know how to obtain every hidden item in the game like where they may be hiding bonus objectives and your someone who likes to get 100%
on March 18, 2013
The guide cover is designed well. The main reason I got the guide is that I wanted an easy way to see where the bonus objectives were without going to google in game or on another pc. It not only showed were they were but told you the right times to go after the bonuses so that you wouldn't be hit hard while your forces were away. Each level had a vast amount of information pertaining to it spread over 3+ pages. The second half of the book explained in detail the units and the multiplayer maps. This gives you the chance to study up on the maps before you jump right in to the new multiplayer maps. For the price it is at now it is definitely worth it. Plus it is a beautiful addition to my blizzard collectors edition collection. :)
on July 9, 2014
Don't get me wrong, I am an advocate of ebooks and honestly I could no go back to printed form even if I wanted to. But this "ebook" is far from useful. The contents are wonderful on the printed version, but what a horrible implementation on the kindle platform. It's unreadable in any device, I have a couple of them. I wish I could get my money back.
on March 24, 2013
Writing a review for a strategy guide is simple. Either it has the info you want/need or it doesn't! This one, does.

There really isn't a "need" for it, as most RTS games are pretty straight forward. However if you do feel you need the guide, or just want to add this book to your collection( like me ); then this guide is for you!

Oh yeah, paper models hazah! /sarc end
on November 16, 2014
The quality of printing and binding is great... tons of full color pictures that are entirely irrelevant. There are pages and pages on the UI and how to command units, but with no screen shots of the actual controls they're explaining. Instead, they use a full-color background of generic battles with the UI cropped out. It could have been much better. I don't blame the authors, it seems to have been carelessly typeset and laid out. It feels nice in your hands, but you might need the game open when you read it, which defeats the purpose a bit.
on September 26, 2014
Well the game doesnt load and Blizzards tech support is as useful as a truck full of horse manure in a restaurant, but the book is really nice, well bound, glossy pages, nice text and layout and excellant artwork interspersed, if the game worked i am sure it would be fantastically useful, helpful and very appreciated, nice book Blizzard, now learn to support your game and help your customers. I WOULD love to like the Blizzard game company again but they keep driving to the I hate these jerk's side. Good book though I will keep it probably simply for the art.
on January 14, 2016
Most Awesome!!! Product arrived as advertised and earlier than the Estimated Delivery Date! Would definitely purchase products from this seller again, without any hesitation! Game played as advertised!
on March 18, 2013
Loved the guide not only does it do an excellent job on the mission walk throughs it explains the new units in detail and updates us on the classic units which have been tweaked.

The artwork is truley incredable that is featured as well as some back ground information on our favorite Star Craft characters.
on March 27, 2013
This game guide came on Monday March 25th 2013. I just finished going through it completely today on the 27th. It has a bounty of worthwhile information and any Starcraft Player the world over will not regret acquiring this book. Brady Games has never let me down + I have been collecting their guides for almost twenty years and counting. You would have to be a grade ***** idiot to find anything wrong with this guide. [or write one yourself!] Only craptastic games that get a guide are stoopid. :) Lead us for the Swarm!...My life for Auir!!! and the many other catch phrases from the terrans to boot! I am now waiting on the Protoss expansion and guide. I will be forty-five when I get it!