5.0 out of 5 stars Works
It's a cable, so there's not much to say other than it is well-constructed and works well with my car GPS (I now use a USB power port instead of a regular cigarette lighter cord because I can connect more than one per port).
Published on July 15, 2010 by Richard Wagoner

3.0 out of 5 stars Hey, it is a cable.
Published on April 27, 2011 by smoothz

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Works, July 15, 2010
Richard Wagoner (Rancho Palos Verdes, CA USA) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: StarTech 1-Feet Mini USB 2.0 Cable - A to Mini B (USB2HABM1) (Personal Computers)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what the Doctor ordered, September 3, 2012
J. Queen (Florida, USA) - See all my reviews
The StarTech 1-Feet Mini USB 2.0 Cable - A to Mini B, is exactly what I needed to replace an existing damaged cable. I am very pleased with the quality of the cable and it works perfectly every time. This combination cable is somewhat hard to find and is not for all users, as it is short. For my needs, it is perfect and I give it a 5-Star rating, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Overall, October 10, 2012
A good product overall does what is necessary, but very short. And when i say short I mean it. But overall nothing wrong with it! Good to go!

5.0 out of 5 stars neat short cable at a good price, December 25, 2011
bigger is not always better. this 1ft cable is ideal for connecting a camera or phone to laptop or a desktop.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just The Perfect Length, June 20, 2012
I needed a short cable to connect my usb hub and/or external device to my laptop while on the road. The length is perfect: it doesn't tangle, I don't have to spend time winding/unwinding cables when I just need to quickly attach a device to the computer. It works. What else do you need?

4.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, saved me $30.00+!, February 7, 2012
I was looking for a replacement for my Bamboo Fun tablet cord, which finally stopped working after three years, but unfortunately I have the older model and they don't get these in stock very often. Luckily, I figured out- tech-wise I am not- that you didn't need Wacom *brand*, just the right sort of plugs.

Found this for so much less than the original cord! No problems so far. I'm so glad to have found a solution.

3.0 out of 5 stars Hey, it is a cable., April 27, 2011
The actual wire portion of this seems very thin compared to cables I have for portable USB drives. And, my bad, for my application I wished I had gotten something a tad shorter. But it works just fine. I should point out, however, that I have bought some cheaper USB cables where the connectors don't connect properly on the mini or micro side of the cable, making the connection unreliable. This cable doesn't have that problem. It has been very reliable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 15, 2014
Ron Cate (Walla Walla, WA United States) - See all my reviews
Good, compact, adequate. Appear to be solid and well made.

5.0 out of 5 stars StarTech USB cable, June 7, 2014
Exactly what I needed - works extremely well for my project ! Very satisfied ! Will be buying several more in the near future !

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect length for what I need, May 23, 2014
Hey, it's a USB mini B cable at 1-foot and it works!
It goes from my iMac's USB hub to just enough exposed so it is not looks like a tangled mess.
This works with my Canon T3i or any point-n-shoot camera with no issues.
Love the length.