Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

Size: 1ft|Style: Straight|Change
Price:$2.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on October 18, 2011
Don't really care about the color, but for you Apple fans, it's not white.

Also, exactly 5 7/8" long. Good quality cable.
on December 15, 2011
The car charger for my TomTom broke and I was looking for a replacement. My car has a couple of USB ports for charging so I decided to try out a cheap cable rather than spend the money on a whole new charger. This cable worked out great! The 90 degree angle for the connector is exactly what is needed to plug into the bottom of the TomTom so I wouldn't have a normal cable sticking way out.

I also used it to connect a portable hard drive to my computer and it worked great for that as well although the right angle really isn't necessary.
on March 8, 2012
Subject says it all. So, I purchased eight of these. This 6 inch cable does the job, it charges my Sansa Clip+ player, and the grey color makes it easier to find in the bottom of a laptop bag. Also, this USB cable has a little less plastic casing than some brands, but that's better for the compact storage needs that I face in multiple laptop and carry-on bags.
on November 2, 2014
This is the perfect cable to power a Garmin NUVI GPS from a USB outlet. I installed a 4-port USB outlet in the cigarette lighter socket. Now I can power all of my devices, including the GPS. This solution might not work for you if your NUVI has traffic and the traffic antenna is in the power cable.
on November 7, 2013
Very Rugged quality, the right angle of the smaller USB end makes for no kinks and easy installs. This does not work for normal Garmin USB use, it will work for computer connections for Garmin but not for normal use in the car. The unit will think its connected to the computer all the time
on May 20, 2014
I use this to power a Mobius Action Camera as a dash cam that is mounted on my windshield just next to my mirror. Ran the cable up the A-pillar and along the windshield in the head-liner. Just make sure you have a 12V USB adapter hard wired in too.
on January 1, 2016
I bought this cable to hard wire my Mobuis dash camera. This cable is the perfect length and it provides my camera with power. I like that this cable has the 90 degree angled mini USB male plug. This allowed me to position my camera in front of my rear view mirror. Overall, I think that this cable is good quality and the price of $2.93 is fair for what you’re getting.
on April 14, 2016
I primarily use this cord for hooking up my external hard drive to my computer. The right angle makes it a lot more convenient since it can run along the bottom of the hard drive, rather than sticking out on the end. I ordered these cords a few years ago and so far only one has given out on me. These cords get used and stored weekly though, so I tend to break cords all the time. These cords have held out well though. It’s probably because of how thick the cords feel. A lot of cords nowadays are very thin and the wires snap so easily. These ones are quite a bit thicker. They do feel fairly sluggish when transferring though. I understand it’s 2.0 and not 3.0, but they are noticeably slower than my other 2.0 cords. It wouldn’t be an issue with transferring small files. But once you get upwards of 50gb then you really start feeling the lag with them.

Pros:
-Right angle is more convenient in some situations.
-Decent in length. At 3 feet, it is long enough that I can use it without feeling stuck to my computer, but short enough that there’s not extra cord hanging everywhere.
-Lasts for a good time under moderate use. I’ve had mine for a couple years.
- The cord feels pretty thick. A lot of cords feel too thin these days.

Cons:
-Transfer feels a bit sluggish. I have a lot of other cords that are faster.
on December 6, 2015
Bought this to charge my GoPro without having to put it on the floor, due to the ridiculously short cable GP includes. Works like a charm. It doesn't, however, work for transferring data. At least not for me. I'm assuming GoPro, like so many other manufacturers, has strayed from the USB standards. No matter, I only bought it to charge.
on December 4, 2014
I have a Garmin 2597LMT GPS and I purchased this cable in order to use it with a dual port cigarette charger. It works perfectly.
The length of this cable is just a little longer than needed, but I have a small car, so the extra length may come handy if you have a big car. Quality of cable is superb, large gauge wires. Without actual measurement, it constantly keep my GPS fully charged during long drives.
The extra benefit of the cable is that its end is angled correctly for my GPS, this should come standard with all Garmin GPS units. Not sure why, but my GPS continues to receive traffic information despite not using original Garmin original adapter, which is a nice surprise to me.