5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect laptop companion
Published on March 19, 2007 by A Person

1.0 out of 5 stars Cable separated from connector after just a few uses
While the cable itself is slim and flexible, it is bonded to the connector very weakly and began to split/separate almost immediately.
Ended up having to throw it away after just a few uses. Very disappointed.
Published 17 months ago by Scott Ackerman

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect laptop companion, March 19, 2007
This review is from: StarTech 15-Feet Thin Coax High Res VGA Monitor Cable -Low Profile HD15 M/M (MXT101MMLP15) (Personal Computers)
I decided to take the plunge and get this cable even though there were no reviews, and I'm very glad I did. I previously owned a high-quality coaxial Startech cable with ferrite cores, but it was too bulky to carry around with my laptop so I decided to give this a try. This cable is very lightweight and thin; it's probably 1/8 the volume of the regular Startech coaxial cable that I owned. Now I can take my laptop and this cable to my university and easily hook up to a projector and get very high quality images - I notice no deterioration in image quality whatsoever in comparison to the bulky cable with ferrite cores, and it was very, very good. Get this - you won't be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, lightweight OEM replacement, November 6, 2010
I use these cables ( I own two ) to replace the shorter, thicker, heavier, way bulkier and way less flexible OEM SVGA cables when providing PC to LCD presentations. The low profile allows much easier connection and the cable takes up less room and weighs less than cables not even a third of the length that come standard with many projectors.

5.0 out of 5 stars works great .. perfect picture, February 6, 2013
works great and it has a perfect picture even at high resolutions. low profile head allows it to fit neatly behind my wall mount tv

5.0 out of 5 stars Very satisfied, great product., January 5, 2013
So far, this cable is awesome. It is thin and very manageable, feels like a regular CAT-5 cable. Computer automatically recognized the ID signal from an LCD TV so Windows could choose the correct resolution. Display on the TV is great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight makes it easier to take with me, December 30, 2012
I enjoy watching either recorded video or streamed video in my hotel room, but rather than resorting to watching them on my notebook computer, I have been taking a VGA cable with me to hook up to the TV at the hotel. However, the old VGA cable I had was rather heavy, and was getting to be a pain to carry around. This was is lightweight and works well. I opted for a 15' cable because sometimes the desk is not positioned that close to the TV, so this allows me to keep the computer on the desk so that I can work and watch TV at the same time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Long distance with no artifacts, January 19, 2014
I was worried about signal over this long cable but it was no issue. and the connectors have good quality retention screws.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cable separated from connector after just a few uses, August 8, 2013
Ended up having to throw it away after just a few uses. Very disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, May 23, 2013
I use it to hook up my laptop to our smart TV. Good cable for the price, I especially like the lightness and the compact size of the connectors, VGA cables are often bulky but this one is not. Recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Much thinner compared to other options available, November 26, 2012
Got this for an operating room so I can hook my medical equipment up to a screen so that a doctor can see what's going on the screen I am using. I wanted something that was thin but durable and light weight. If you have used or went shooting for these cables you will find that most of them are pretty thick and that's what really set these apart from the rest

5.0 out of 5 stars VGA Cable, February 6, 2012
Outstanding VGA cable. Long, thin and so far works with no problems. Much easier to carry the the standard heavy vga cables.