The ideal solution for portable audio-video applications, StarTech USB 2.0 video capture cable offers real-time MPEG 1, 2, and 4 recording, to provide a bridge between your computer and VCR, camcorder, or other S-Video source. Small enough to fit in the palm of your hand, it integrates seamlessly with notebook and desktop computers. And its plug-and-play design requires no power adapter.
Featuring a small, lightweight design, this cable provides easy portability for on-the-go applications. You can capture still images with the SnapShot function and control brightness, contrast, and sharpness. The video capture cable supports NTSC, PAL, and SECAM and uses USB 2.0 transfer rates for high-quality video capture. This cable boasts five connectors and up to a 30 fps motion capture capability at maximum resolution of 720x480 NTSC or 720x576 PAL. It is backed by a 1-year warranty.
The SVID2USB2 USB 2.0 S-Video/Composite video Capture Cable lets you connect devices that output S-Video or Composite video to a computer through an available USB 2.0 port. The cable also features two channel RCA stereo audio inputs that let you capture the audio accompanying the S-Video or Composite video signal.
Supports NTSC, PAL, and SECAM input formats as well as the selection of MPEG, WMV, or AVI output file types offering flexibility
Small, lightweight, USB powered device provides a sleek and portable video capture solution
Converts and captures a composite or S-Video signal with analog stereo audio to a USB computer
Capture and record video and audio from an older video source, such as VCR onto a computer system
USB powered device - requires no external power adapter
The perfect solution for bridging a computer and an S-Video or Composite video source, the capture cable offers real time MPEG 1, MPEG 2, and MPEG 4 recording. Small enough to fit in the palm of your hand, the Capture Cable is a great solution for mobile applications that integrates seamlessly with laptop and desktop computers.
- Convert VHS home movies to digital format
- Import recorded videos into your computer system for editing and make your own compilation
- Connect your VCR, camcorder, or any other analog video source to your desktop or notebook PC and capture your audio/video in MPEG 1/2/4 format
- Small and lightweight for portability or on the go applications
- USB 2.0 transfer rates for high quality video capturing
- Choose from MPEG 1 / MPEG 2 / MPEG 4 video encoding
- Up to 30 fps motion capture capability at maximum resolution of 720 x 480(NTSC) / 720 x 576(PAL)
- Snapshot function allows you to capture still images
- Control brightness, contrast, and sharpness
- Supports NTSC, PAL, and SECAM