1,013 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked with Venue 8 Pro
Worked with no problems with my Dell Venue 8 Pro, have used it to plug in various USB devices - no issues.
Published 13 months ago by Amanda Lang

1.0 out of 5 stars Not working with Verizon LG G2
Didn't work with my verizon LG G2, and I ensured that the LG G2 was working with other cables. Tried with another LG G2 at the Verizon store, still didn't work.
Published 12 months ago by Michael Kim

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked with Venue 8 Pro, November 8, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product., August 16, 2013
I purchased this product for my Samsung Galaxy S4 so that I could dock a flash drive to my smart phone. Works like a charm. Just for fun I connected the USB receiver for my wireless keyboard and mouse, both devices work great (typing this review on my S4 using my Logitech wireless keyboard and this USB OTG cable). No setup, no app to download, user friendly, highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars DELL VENUE PRO 8 COMPATIBLE, November 28, 2013
This review is from: StarTech.com Micro USB OTG to USB Adapter - Micro USB Male OTG to USB Female Adapter - USB On The Go Adapter (Personal Computers)
Perfect. Used this to attach USB devices to to Dell Venue Pro 8. Works flawlessly with all devices I have tried so far!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works with Dell Venue Pro 8., November 29, 2013
Works with Dell Venue Pro 8. I used it to connect a Logitech wireless mouse. The only issue is the tablets micro-USB port is challenging to plug in a USB device.

5.0 out of 5 stars Small, Convenient, and Affordable. A Must-Buy for those with a Micro USB Port that want a USB., November 10, 2013
This works magnificently. I got this because I have a Windows 8 Tablet that doesn't have a proper USB port on it. This plugs into the Micro USB port fine and when I plug USB peripherals into it, like mice and game controllers, it works as flawlessly and quickly as if the tablet had a built-in USB port on it.

Anyone who has a Micro USB port and wants a USB port, I would highly recommend this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and it works., October 27, 2013
Well made from what I can tell and worked with my Moto X and Nexus 7 (2013). Connects all kinds of things like thumbdrives, USB controllers, mouse and keyboard, ect.

No complaints!

4.0 out of 5 stars Micro USB to USB, December 19, 2013
Great for plugging in a usb flash drive into a tablet. It's small, portable, and light weight. StarTech is a good company for cables.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works fine in allowing me to have another standard USB 2.0 port, January 25, 2014
I bought this for my Asus T100 tablet convertible, and it works fine in allowing me to have another standard USB 2.0 port (converting the micro USB to standard size). It does, however, fit VERY tightly, and I am always very careful because it seems like it could damage the micro port if you try to force it too quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great OTG cable for connecting thumb drives to my Nexus 7, November 21, 2013
Grayson Chalmers (Savannah, GA United States) - See all my reviews
Worked great connected to my Nexus 7. Didn't work natively but with Nexus Media Importer it connected in a snap to my USB thumb drives.

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes My Son Jealous, June 5, 2014
I use it to tranfer files to my Galaxy S4. Whenever my son struggles with iTunes I offer it to him then, "Oops, sorry, you can't do that with iStuff, can you."