Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on June 17, 2013
It has a Sleep LED light(two pins)(yellow), HDD LED light(two pins)(green), Power LED light(three pins)(green), Reset Switch(two pins), and a Power Switch(two pins). The lights are a bigger size compared to what I've had in all of my computers though. The lights are bright. The power switch is the size of a typical reset switch, not the big metal kind. Overall it is really nice and very convienent, I love it!
on May 25, 2015
I had damaged a case by accidentally allowing the wires to the front panel to pull apart. As a result, if the power failed to the computer for any reason, I would not be able to turn it back on. Unless the reader has the dexterity and tools of a jeweler, reconnecting the broken wires is not a practical solution. This kit is exactly what I needed. I actually only used the on-off switch - from years of experience I know that is all that matters to me.

The wires are thin and the switches are small. But the quality of materials seems on par with the materials in this particular case as well as several other cases we have around the house. The length was more than long enough for my large ATX case.

I did not try to mount the new switch in the front panel. The front panel to my case did not seem designed with easy switch replacement as a priority. Getting the old switch out seemed likely to damage the front panel even more. I just duck taped the switch to the front panel at a convenient location. The 'fix' is not beautiful but it works perfectly.

This inexpensive set saved me the cost of a new case and the trouble of transferring components to a new case. Much appreciated and, if you have this problem, highly recommended.
on January 11, 2014
it works. does anything more really need saying? it's a set of cables. it isn't dead yet. everything is two pins except one of the LED's one of the LED's uses a 3 pin connector, and the middle pin is a blank
on April 22, 2015
I made a open air test bench for a few computer build test I have been playing with. Wanted something so i did not have to short the pins every time I wanted to reset or power cycle the test units. Its cheap and works.. would suggest for such application.
on September 1, 2013
I was given an early 2000s Compaq Presario 5000. I took out everything, stripped it down to nothing, threw away the old front panel LEDs and switches, bought this, got a new motherboard/processor, Hard drive, PSU, and graphics card.
Works great, sounds great, and the LEDs are bright.
on February 28, 2013
I ordered these to basically rewire an old Dell Dimension 2400 where the originals were not long enough to reach the power/reset panels on a new Mini ITX motherboard. What really surprised me was excellent, actually superior quality of both the wire and switches that were used in construction. In my humble opinion, this product far exceeds the original product used by Dell. It is very robust and the component wire is thick enough that you need not be extra careful when you uninstall the original cable and switch. I definitely will buy more as I get around to rebuilding older machines.
on August 1, 2014
Good price, do what they are supposed to. One of the 3 LEDs comes with a triple-wide header which doesn't fit all applications. Don't know why they did that. I'd just go with regular jumper sized connections for all three. No biggie. I only needed 2 lights anyway.
on December 26, 2012
Nice little product. I like the fact it's free shipping and even though I only needed one wire I could make use of the other ones as well. It's a great little buy if you need to make a custom pc case as I am doing. Or if you need to replace parts. The power button and leds work, I didn't try the reset button although....it was a little flimsy on that one it came apart at the button area the first second I opened the package up and touched it. I was able to reassemble the reset switch though so all is well. The other wires and pwr button work just fine and are of quality sturdy build.
on June 23, 2014
I installed this and the start button broke after one week, and it was only used a couple times during that week. I had to move the reset button over and use it to start the computer until I can get a replacement for it. Will not order these again.
on May 21, 2013
Very good replacement wires. All of the LEDs are solid and attached. The buttons seem nice and sturdy. I would put these on one of my professional mods anyway. I like that it also includes a 3rd LED for standby mode. Most that I've seen, don't include that 3rd LED.

Of course the 3rd LED could be used to signal anything you want, depending on where you hook it up.