Standalone cloning operation with LED progress indicator allows for creating 1:1 copies of hard drives without having to connect to a host computer
The SATDOCK22RE USB and eSATA Standalone Duplicator Dock lets you duplicate/clone an existing hard drive without the use of a host computer system, or can be connected to a computer system for use as an external hard drive dock.
- Standalone Sector by Sector copying including the HPA
- LED progress bar for duplication status
- Push-button switching between Duplicator mode and Docking Station mode
- Patented hard drive eject push-buttons for each drive
- A single high speed eSATA host interface, with transfer rates up to 3Gbps
- Supports 2.5in or 3.5in form factor hard drives (HDD) or solid state drives (SSD)
- Supports SATA revision 1.0/2.0 (SATA 150/300) drives up to 2.0TB in capacity
- High speed USB 2.0 host interface, with transfer rates up to 480Mbps
- Compact, desktop-style form factor
- Hot-Swap and Plug-and-Play compatible
- Disk sector imaging/cloning to create an exact replica of a source drive onto a different drive.
- Quickly access data from a drive, without having to install it internally or into an enclosure.
On-the-fly switching from Duplicator to USB 2.0 or eSATA connectivity with the push of a button, allows a connected computer system to read/write to the drives
As a hard drive duplicator, you can create an exact 1 to 1 sector clone from one hard drive to another, including partition and boot sector information and all data, at a rate of 72MB/second - ensuring data integrity and consistency for sensitive operations, such as data recovery.
As an external hard drive dock, the duplicator/dock supports plug-and-play installation and can be connected to your host computer through USB 2.0 or eSATA, providing data transfer speeds up to 480Mbps or 3Gbps respectively from the hard drives to your computer system. Large capacity drives (tested with up to 4TB 3.5" and 1TB 2.5" drives per bay) can be used to greatly enhance your computer's storage/backup capabilities.
A top slot-loading design and unique drive ejection mechanism provides quick and easy access to the data without having to install drives into an enclosure or tray
Not having to install the hard drives into an enclosure or tray system allows for quick setups - a perfect solution for situations that require swapping through multiple drives, which combined with no driver or software installation requirements delivers a convenient and versatile storage solution. The value of this hard drive docking station can be extended, using a SATA to IDE hard drive adapter (SAT2IDEADP), which enables you to use any 2.5 or 3.5in IDE hard drive in a SATA hard drive dock slot.