Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

Price:$6.85 - $15.55

on March 11, 2015
Believe the reviews that say buy this a size or two more, because I'm a size 10 and ordered a size 12 flip flop that almost fits me perfectly. Almost, because the back of my foot is flush with the end of the flip flop, and was hoping there be a little extra length there. That's why I ordered a size 12, figured it might fit a little big, but it fits just about right for my size 10 feet. Haven't worn flip flops in ages. Only reason I got these flip fops is for a Caribbean cruise, and these seem like a good pair for the price.

The largest size offered is 12, so if your feet are bigger than a size 10 - don't bother ordering these and look elsewhere.

There is the plastic smell, but I imagine that goes away after time. Same smell with many new plastic products.
on November 12, 2013
Bought these for my husband to wear out to the hot tub, and they work for that. My husband, who doesnt really like to wear flip flops, actually likes these. They arent bad little shoes though not sure I would want to walk in them for a long time.
UPDATE: My husband, who over 29 years of marriage HATED any kind of flip-flops that went between your toes, LOVES these shoes. He has worn them out to a car show, and to go grocery shopping. Trust me, this is a big thing. So if he thinks these are comfortable shoes, they surely must be. I bought him a second pair.
on April 13, 2014
They also fit well; my shoe size is a solid 9.5 & almost wide, so I ordered the 10 and they fit perfectly. Would recommend.
on June 24, 2015
In trying to write an honest review for these flip flops, I have to admit that I do not like them at all. I thought maybe if I wore them for a while they would feel better, but the way they are made just feels awkward on the foot. I followed advice and ordered a size up, which was the right thing to do, but even still they fit tight on the foot. The top straps are made to fit too far back on the top of your foot, so the sandals tend to slide forward, leaving your heel hanging off the back and too much space in the front (a tripping hazard, I found). After trying to get used to and break in these flip flops, I just went back to my old pair that were worn completely out until I could get another replacement. In this case, you get what you pay for.
on October 12, 2013
The perfect shower shoes! These are a mens shoe but I bought them because I couldn't find a decent women's shower shoe with consistently good reviews. I would purchase a pair for my husband but Amazon did not offer his size.
on March 6, 2014
These flip flops run small, so my advice is order at least a half size larger than you normally wear.
on April 4, 2016
I read the reviews stating that these were small for the listed size, so I guessed from those reviews what I would need. I am female, and purchased these as comfy flip-flops for myself. I cannot wear the regular cheap flip-flops because the back straps that are attached to the base of the shoe give me painful calluses where they rub the side/bottom of my feet. These straps are outside the foot, and do not irritate me that way. For some reason, shoe manufacturers think only men have this problem. Anyway, I wear a size 8 in women's shoes, and these are supposed to be size 8 in men's. They are probably mis-labeled Asian instead of US sizes, one would assume. So... Check a shoe chart to compare women's to men's US sizes, and figure your accurate size from that.

Other than the size, they are a comfortable, compacted foamish type material (EVA, but not hard like other prominent brands that start with a C). They are nice and lightweight, so I might take these on trips. Since they are men's, the toe hold is a little large, but I'll live with that over calluses any day!

Comfort level may indeed be all day, but I put a few hours because they lack any arch support, which I would need for all-day comfort.
on August 14, 2015
I should have known better after reading the reviews. I cannot understand how anyone could give these flip flops any more than two stars.
As mentioned in other reviews they are poorly designed with the sandal sliding forward with the heel of the foot moving back off the edge of the rear of the sandal. I did order two sizes larger than my regular size and they still could be bigger. As has been stated in other reviews, "save your money, do not purchase these".
on April 14, 2015
Read the reviews that these flip flops run small. Bought a full size larger and the fit is fine. The material does have a strong odor but is dissipates in a few days. Keep them in the garage or outside for a few days until the smell is gone. Quality is good.

Living in a beach community, flip flops are pretty much standard daily wear. In the past, I've always bought Rider flip flops. They usually last about 4 to 6 months depending on use. It will be an interesting comparison to see if these last as long. Will update with use.

These flip flops are comfortable but not quite as comfortable as Rider.
on September 13, 2015
I really love these flip flops, most comfortable ones ever! The texture on the sole of your foot feels good, and is "dryer" than some other flip flops/ other materials/ that is, less slippery if wet. I probably didn't explain that well but you know what I mean, I hope. The shoes are attractive, comfortable, convenient, I've been wearing them daily!! I do find I have a contact sensitivity which might limit my ability to wear these. I.e, allergy to rubber or some component. The red is worse, unfortunately, my feet broke out in itchy rash. It might be from the red dye. But, I am not giving up too easily, as I've worn these many times before the skin/ foot concern occurred. I really hope I can keep wearing these. I have others in rubber that I can wear but not for long periods. Perhaps these will be similar. I have them in gray and red. I will keep trying to wear them for shorter, or hopefully for longer periods, as they really are just about perfect. I hate when I react to a clothing item I love. Which is not often (wool, for example). One star off cause of the allergy.