Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Starbucks Gold Coast Blend Coffee, Ground, 12-Ounce Bags (Pack of 3)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lori Mckenna Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on September 20, 2010
Gold Coast is one of the most bold of the Starbucks Coffee. You can take deep mouth fulls of this. Has a slightly bitter flavor and extremely large mouth feel. Spicy, woody, impressive.

Still, every coffee the mermaid makes is well balanced, and this is no exception. Less adventurous drinkers can add lots of milk or cream to this and still get a bold cup.

It won't take the paint off the walls--unless you come over and let me make it.
on November 12, 2010
I love a very bold tasting coffee. Although Starbucks is pricey, I still love their coffees. Starbucks Gold Coast is the best I have had thus far. When I use up the Gold Coast I have, I will be re-upping for another pack of 3.