5.0 out of 5 stars great cup of coffee
Published on October 28, 2010 by MTnative

3.0 out of 5 stars The coffee is good, but the packaging was worrisome...
I ordered six of these and was surprised when it arrived in yellow cushioned envelopes instead of their original Starbucks package as I saw in the photo. I bought them for gifts, so I was disappointed.
Published 5 months ago by Carmen Chung

5.0 out of 5 stars great cup of coffee, October 28, 2010
I'm writing this review on behalf of my husband who is the actual Starbucks VIA decaf Italian Roast coffee drinker. Because of some health concerns he has been drinking only decaf coffee for well over a year. He recently had problems after having a couple cups of what was supposed to be decaf at a restaurant. We believe regular coffee was brewed in what was supposed to be the decaf pot. At a recent visit to our "local" Starbucks, which is 90 miles away, I discovered the VIA decaf Italian Roast and bought a three pack for him to try. He likes strong, good coffee and was impressed after his first cup. He took two packages to a meeting last night so he could have coffee, too, when the rest of the group was having real coffee and drank both of them and came home wishing he had more of the VIA. I've placed a pre-order for the 50 pack available through Amazon and from now on when we travel, he will be carrying a supply of decaf Italian Roast VIA with him so he will know for sure the coffee he is drinking is decaf. It seems expensive until you look at what you would pay for a cup of mediocre coffee at any restaurant.

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite Starbucks blend!, March 22, 2012
Anita Bucsay Damron (Reston, VA United States) - See all my reviews
I have tried all the Via blends, and my favorite by far is still Starbucks Tribute. It was so sad when they ran out last year. My back-up is the Columbian, always good, but I have always loved Sumatra. The cherry is a note, and does not come across as a 'flavor'. I do not like flavored coffee. I heat this in the microwave for two minutes in a mug of 1% organic milk. Yummy!

Starbucks writes: . . . "Spicy & Cherry" and "With beans from all three of the world's coffee-growing regions . . . Aged Sumatra, sun-dried beans from Ethiopia, and coffees from Papua New Guinea and Colombia come together to create this spicy and full-bodied blend with dark cherry notes."

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it, but pricey..., September 4, 2010
I love this stuff. There isn't an instant coffee out there that's anywhere near this good. This isn't even in the same category as any other instant. It actually tastes like real coffee! Shocking, but true. It's (no lie) almost as good as freshly brewed Starbucks. It's also great for iced coffee and for adding to smoothies and other recipes that call for a coffee kick. However, the stuff is so darned expensive that I feel foolish buying it. Unfortunately, it has to be a special splurge when my budget allows.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great flavor and so easy to prepare, September 18, 2010
D. Bruce (Houston, Texas United States) - See all my reviews
I would rate Starbucks ready brew coffee quite high. They are very easy to use and I like the flavor a lot. I use them at work where I only want one cup of coffee and hate to have to use and wash my whole coffee pot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Even better than the Italian Roast, January 26, 2011
wolfe275 "wolfe275" (Ivory Tower Outhouse, Ohio) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Starbucks VIA® French Roast Coffee (Misc.)
As a solo coffee drinker, I've become addicted to the ease and tastiness of Starbucks Via. Instead of making a pot and drinking cold cups of coffee for the rest of the day, with Via I can have one fresh and hot cup whenever I want (these days, I only break out my 10 cup coffee maker for guests).

A dark roast fan, I've been drinking Starbucks VIA Ready Brew Italian Roast Coffee by Starbucks Coffeefor a few months when I spotted this limited edition French Roast pack of twelve. It's delicious. Stronger and deeper than the Italian, but still quite smooth. And delivery was exceptionally fast; I ordered it with two-day shipping and got it the next morning.

Hopefully Starbucks will decide that the French Roast Via is a keeper and start selling in the 50-count boxes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good for an instant coffee!, April 16, 2011
This review is from: Starbucks VIA® French Roast Coffee (Misc.)
I am not a big fan of instant coffee, but buying coffee at work is pretty expensive, so I decided to try Via instant coffee and was pretty impressed! Not as good as real Starbucks cup of coffee but definitely a lot better than a supermarket/hotel instant coffee. The packaging is pretty nice too! I am attaching a picture of a single serving package. I decided it is a very good solution for work and will be buying more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Backpacker's Best Friend, January 21, 2014
I have a mild addiction to Italian Roast brewed in a French press. Can't get enough. So what's a girl to do when she heads into the backcountry and carrying a grinder, a bag of beans, and a press is out of the question? BOOM: VIA!!!

Lightweight. Potable. Fantastic cold or hot!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, and good deal., April 28, 2012
I like the VIA Colombia instant coffee. It's medium but still a little dark for me, so I make two cups of coffee with one pack... :)
Very good deal from Amazon compare to the price in store.
I'll but this product again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Instant coffee!, January 26, 2011
I am a major coffee drinker. I love this coffee. It is my favorite instant coffee. You can't even tell it's instant. I recommend this to anyone who likes coffee and would enjoy the conveinence of having it ready in an instant!

3.0 out of 5 stars The coffee is good, but the packaging was worrisome..., February 7, 2014

Rate and Discover Movies