Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Starbucks Veranda Blend Blonde, K-Cup for Keurig Brewers, 16 Count
Safety Month Amazon Fashion Learn more BOTMKT Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on May 25, 2013
The Veranda blonde roast is perfect for me because I have acid reflux. It doesn't cause that burning feeling that other roasts do. The K-cup version of Veranda is perfect for me. I love hot coffee and Starbucks so this is the next best thing to going there. The price was a lot better than grocery stores too.
I have a Keurig in the office for guests (and myself) but I learned that most of my guests prefer a lighter roast than I do. After tasting the Veranda Blend, I found it was light, but very aromatic and you could still add sugar and cream and it was very similar to a good restaurant coffee. So when supplying choices of blends for guests, I'm including Veranda as a milder blend for those who don't like French Roast or Sumatra or other bold blends. I find that there is a bit of woodiness, but also a slight flavor of nuts and cocoa. It's a pleasant blend of coffee and a very good cup if you don't want something awfully strong. Some lighter roasts are acid to me, but this one seems to be balanced.
on May 14, 2013
I love love love the blonde roast by Starbucks but the k-cups are always so dang expensive! Blonde roast is great if you want something that isn't too strong (which Starbucks coffee usually is) but isn't weak either, it's just a great cup of coffee with no bitterness :)) I've tried hundreds and hundreds of k-cups and I keep coming back to the blonde roast. If you like Green Mountain's Nantucket, then you will prob. like this as well. I was thrilled to find this 96 pack on amazon and it's cheap too! I used to spend $11.99 for just a 12-pack at Starbucks :(, but if I buy them here it's around $17 for a 24-pack!! Woot!
on September 9, 2013
These K-Cups were tossed in a simple cardboard box with no protection whatsoever.
Half of them lost their seals during shipping, and a lot of the coffee powder leaked out. What a huge mistake.
on October 13, 2013
My husband loves these k-cups, but unfortunately we only received half of what we paid for. We ordered 96 k-cups, which came in 4 different Starbucks boxes. We noticed that 3 of the boxes felt extremely light and not full feeling before opening them. When we opened them, only 1 of those sealed boxes was full with 24 k-cups, and the other 3 sealed boxes only had 8 k-cups in each of them. So we paid for 96 k-cups, but only received 48 k-cups because of faulty packaging. We would like either a 50% refund, or 48 more k-cups to be sent to us, since we did not get what we paid for! So make sure and count your k-cups when you open the packaging!
VINE VOICEon August 30, 2012
Brewed on the 10 oz. setting on my Keurig Platinum brewer, the first thing I noticed was the very nice, enticing aroma. Could this possibly be the perfect K-cup? I had to have a sip before I even sat down. In that first sip I tasted some strength, some choclate and nutty overtones, followed by a smoothness I don't typically find in a Starbucks blend.

For the most part I don't drink Starbucks for several reasons. First and foremost, they tend to over roast their beans and the result is an overly strong and somewhat bitter brew. This Veranda Blend "Blond" brew isn't roasted so darkly and finally I can taste the real flavors in the coffee. This coffee actually reminds me of what a good "Donut Shop" coffee used to taste like; before everything became darkly roasted. But I stray... The first sip as I said was very inviting with lots of interesting flavors and a lively yet balanced acidity. As the coffee cooled in my cup the flavor changed a little. It became more woodsy and earthy but with a bit more acidity. Still a good cup that comes close to my favorite K-cup, Millstone's Fog Lifter. Foglifter is a blend of both dark and light roasts in which the flavor doesn't change as the cup cools, the first sip is as good as the last. The acidity is always balanced whereas with this Veranda Blend the acidity becomes slightly more pronouncd.

I usually prefer a light to medium roast in the morning and throughout the day. In the evening I like to relax with a darker roast or better yet with a real espresso (which sadly cannot be made in a Keurig). My verdict for the Veranda Roast is that it will fill the bill for my everyday coffee if and when the Millstone Foglifter either isn't available at a reasonable price or is out of stock.

The price you pay for this good Veranda Roast is, well, the price, and this is my reason for the deduction of a star. Starbucks has long been priced higher than other coffees and the Veranda is no exception. This is only a 16-count box which means we're paying right at a dollar a cup. At the Keurig website I can buy Foglifter for around sixty-two cents per cup when it is in stock. Am I being cheap? Maybe. I just don't find Starbucks to be worth the extra money just to have the brand name.
on March 27, 2013
The best K cup you will ever buy. I find the other Starbucks K Cup coffees a little too bitter sometimes. This is perfect.
Of course its too expensive, its hard to find below or near the $1.00 a cup price, you have price watch on Amazon and other sites. That's a ridiculous price. I have reused this kcup to make two cups of coffee and its still good second cup. If you have someone that has to drink only Starbucks brand because they are "special", a hippster-dufus or into cos-play, this is a good choice because the average coffee drinker doesn't like the boldness, strong after taste, bitterness of the Starbucks K cups. This will appeal to a wider base. Veranda Blend was engineered by Starbucks to appeal to the American palate--and I think they have come up with the Coca Cola of coffees here. Its really the best K cup on the market. You will not be disappointed--unless you really subconsciously always want to be disappointed.
on July 6, 2014
Don't order the 160 k-cups. The batch I received tasted very stale and unfortunately I could not return it. I had to toss the entire box out. It was also prepackaged as Keurig brewed Starbucks Veranda blend not the Starbucks packaging. Not sure if this actually made a difference but it tasted awful. Thankfully, amazon refunded my purchase, however I will not reorder this.
on November 2, 2015
So this is my favorite coffee and I don't drink any other flavors/brands unless I have no other choice and must have coffee! I love the Blonde (light) flavor. The packaging is 6 boxes of 10 K-Cups. In stores you will normally pay $10 plus tax for 10 K-Cups which equals out to over $1.00 per cup but these you can get for around $.68 which is a huge discount. If you like light coffees, I highly recommend this flavor.
on March 7, 2015
I am enjoying the coffee immensely. I have purchased it several times and was thrilled to find this larger count box available at a more reasonable price. The Veranda blonde is a smooth light coffee that I find perfect for mornings and evenings, since I do not care for the strong coffees. It was packaged appropriately and received in just a few days. I look forward to purchasing this about every other month.