5.0 out of 5 stars Starman is a classic, December 31, 2010
This review is from: Starman / Jagged Edge (Two-Pack) (DVD)
I love this film, one of Carpenter and Bridges best. I got the twin pack because it is in wide screen, whereas if you buy it alone, it is pan and scan for some reason...

4.0 out of 5 stars ... Carpenter's most unjustly neglected work as it doesn't fit easily into his horror portfolio, April 26, 2014
This review is from: Starman / Jagged Edge (Two-Pack) (DVD)
Starman is probably John Carpenter's most unjustly neglected work as it doesn't fit easily into his horror portfolio. But it is well written and finely acted particularly by the wonderful Karen Allen. Jagged Edge is not in the same class given that it is based on the typical Joe Esterhaz plot trick - seen one seen em all - but Bridges is fine in a dangerous role.

5.0 out of 5 stars A fan of both movies, May 3, 2013
BikerBehr (DARIEN, IL United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Starman / Jagged Edge (Two-Pack) (DVD)
Starman for its interesting premise for a visitor from outer space & Jagged Edge for it suspense and the twist you almost expect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Jeff Bridges, June 13, 2014
K Young (Rockaway, Oregon USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Starman / Jagged Edge (Two-Pack) (DVD)
Honestly, I hate doing movie "reviews" because they are so subjective. I just really love Starman and this was the cheapest way to get it. It is a great movie that is hard to define in any one type...its an alien/sort of love story. I also love Karen Allen and her freckles. It has some adult themes in it but I would feel ok with my 10 year old or older watching it. Jagged Edge has another of my favs..Glenn Close... it is a predictable, but still engaging murder thriller. Just my opinion... so easy with the hate buttons. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Why did no one do a follow up on Star Man?, September 17, 2011
This review is from: Starman / Jagged Edge (Two-Pack) (DVD)
Jeff Bridges is great in any movie....must see this. Yes, they are old movies, but GOODIE's
. As always, I received this order promptly and in good condition and really good prices.

Starman / Jagged Edge (Two-Pack)
Starman / Jagged Edge (Two-Pack) by Richard Marquand (DVD - 2008)
$14.99 $9.75