- Clear, easily read large numbers and sharp graduations
- Balanced frame design for comfortable and accurate measuring
- Gracefully designed tapered frame for use in tight places
- Lightweight, easy plunger action to set the reading
- Stable steel frame, hardened indicator gear action
Have one to sell?
Starrett 1016 Automotive Disc Brake Indicating Gauge, 0.001" Graduation, 0.300-2" Range
|Price:||$528.00 ($528.00 / Each) & FREE Shipping. Details|
Only 1 left in stock.
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.
Specifications for this item
|Gradient Spacing||0.001 inches|
|System of Measurement||Inch|
|Number of Items||1|
It is an indicator gage used to measure the thickness of disc brake rotors and to determine the d... See more product details
It is an indicator gage used to measure the thickness of disc brake rotors and to determine the depth of grooves worn in the rotor. This gage consists of a 1" range, 0.001" indicator reverse loaded, mounted on a frame with a 60 degree pointed anvil and a flat indicator contact. Eliminating the need for two separate gages. The frame has a 3-3/8" depth. Extremely hard and finely finished measuring surfaces, furnished with a 1" gage block standard.
There are no customer reviews yet.