- Measuring rods are solid and assembled on one side of the micrometer head
- Without case, insulated rods marked with length
- Hardened and ground anvils on rods, adjustable for length, head anvil is hardened and ground
- Quick reading figures-every thousandth numbered on inch reading tools
- A 6-1/2" long convenient handle is available to provide reach for use in deep holes, handle screws into the micrometer head in place of the dummy screw, which is opposite a rod lock screw
Have one to sell?
Starrett 124C Solid-Rod Vernier Inside Micrometers Set, 8-32" Range, 0.001" Graduation, +/-0.0001" Accuracy, Without Case
|Price:||$454.00 ($454.00 / Each) & FREE Shipping. Details|
Only 1 left in stock.
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.
Specifications for this item
|Gradient Spacing||0.001 inches|
|System of Measurement||Inch|
|Additional Features||Without Case|
|Manufacturer Series Number||Solid-Rod Inside Micrometers Set|
|Number of Items||1|
These are the most popular inside micrometers because of their lightness, ease of use, and range.... See more product details
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
These are the most popular inside micrometers because of their lightness, ease of use, and range. They are very useful for measuring inside diameters of cylinders and rings, measuring parallel surfaces, etc. The desired range is obtained by assembling rods and spacing collars to the micrometer head. Measuring rods are provided with a shoulder that is set accurately in the micrometer head and locked in position. When assembling rods to the A and B heads, the reading line on the micrometer head should be lined up with the marking on each rod (except for the 2-3"). Rod diameters are approximately 11/32". Each rod has individual length adjustment for the anvil by means of special wrenches furnished. Movement of screw: 1", Number of measuring rods: 4, Number of spacing collars: One 1" Two 2".
There are no customer reviews yet.
Want to discover more products? Check out this page to see more: inside micrometer