- Made of satin finish stainless steel - rust and stain resistant
- The gauge is clearly marked with its radius
- The gauge has five different gaging surfaces for both convex and concave radii
- This gauge has precision finished radii with extra smooth, accurate edges
- Radii or fillets can be checked or laid out easier, faster, and more accurately
Have one to sell?
Starrett 167-1/2 Stainless Steel Radius Gauge - Inch, 1/2" Radius
|Price:||$8.25 ($8.25 / Each) & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$0.27 (3%)|
Only 3 left in stock (more on the way).
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.
Specifications for this item
|System of Measurement||Inch|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Items||1|
Radii or fillets can be checked or laid out easier, faster, and more accurately with Starrett No.... See more product details
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
Frequently Bought Together
Radii or fillets can be checked or laid out easier, faster, and more accurately with Starrett No. 167 Radius gages.
Top Customer Reviews
By B. Roth on March 8, 2015
Verified PurchaseComment Sending feedback...
All the Starrett radius gauges are handy but small. Not something you can just toss in the drawer with other measuring tools. You will never find it.
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again