- Regular Blade Finish; graduations: No. 4R: 1/8", 1/16", Quick Reading, 1/32", 1/64"
- Direct reading 0-180 degree in opposite directions, permitting the direct reading of angles and supplementary angles
- Protractor heads are made of stable cast iron and finished with a choice of attractive black wrinkle finish; tempered steel blades with accurate, machine-divided graduations
- Reversible lock bolt allows choice of which graduated side of the blade faces the operator
- A spirit level indicates when the base reference surface is level-a feature not usually available on comparable rotractors
Have one to sell?
Starrett 491-18-4R Reversible Bevel Protractor With Black Wrinkle Finish, 4R Graduations, 18" Size
|Price:||$196.00 ($196.00 / Each) & FREE Shipping. Details|
Only 1 left in stock (more on the way).
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.
Specifications for this item
|System of Measurement||Inch|
|Item Weight||1.67 pounds|
|Number of Items||1|
A spirit level indicates when the base reference surface is level a feature not usually available... See more product details
Special Offers and Product Promotions
A spirit level indicates when the base reference surface is level a feature not usually available on comparable protractors. Since the protractor heads and blades are furnished with combination square sets, individual protractor heads or blades can be ordered separately.
There are no customer reviews yet.
Want to discover more products? Check out this page to see more: starrett precision square level