- Satin Chrome Blade Finish; graduations: No. 4R: 1/8", 1/16", Quick Reading, 1/32", 1/64"
- Direct reading 0-180 degree in opposite directions, permitting the direct reading of angles and supplementary angles
- Protractor heads are made of stable cast iron and finished with a choice of attractive black wrinkle finish; tempered steel blades with accurate, machine-divided graduations
- Reversible lock bolt allows choice of which graduated side of the blade faces the operator
- A spirit level indicates when the base reference surface is level-a feature not usually available on comparable rotractors
Have one to sell?
Starrett C491-12-4R Reversible Bevel Protractor With Black Wrinkle Finish, 4R Graduation, 0-180 Degree, 12" Size
|Price:||$176.00 ($176.00 / Each) & FREE Shipping. Details|
Usually ships within 2 to 5 weeks.
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.
2 new from $176.00
Specifications for this item
|System of Measurement||Inch|
|Number of Items||1|
Reversible, meaning there is a shoulder on both sides of the blade, allowing the tool to be rever... See more product details
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Reversible, meaning there is a shoulder on both sides of the blade, allowing the tool to be reversed so the same angle can be scribed or measured left and right.
There are no customer reviews yet.