- Set of five drive pin punches with 8" overall length and 1/8", 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", and 3/8" pin diameters for pushing pins and rivets into or out of a workpiece
- Extra-long 3-1/2"pin length provides greater reach in recessed areas than standard length
- Hardened and tempered steel provides wear resistance and strength
- Round shank is knurled for grip
- Comes with protective vinyl pouch for storage
- Sizes 1/8", 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", and 3/8"
- 8" long
- Hardened and Tempered
- Knurled Grip
- Includes Vinyl Case
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.72 shipping
+ $9.57 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Starrett S248PC Extended Length Drive Pin Punch, 1/8"-3/8" Pin Diameters, 8" Overall Length, 3-1/2" Pin Length, In Red Vinyl Pouch (Pack of 5)
|Price:||$45.00 ($45.00 / Each) & FREE Shipping. Details|
Specifications for this item
|Manufacturer Warranty Description||One Year on defects in material and workmanship|
|Number of Items||1|
The Starrett 248PC set with pouch includes five extended length drive pin p... See more product details
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
The Starrett 248PC set with pouch includes five extended length drive pin punches with an 8" overall length, 3-1/2" long pin, and 1/8", 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", and 3/8" pin diameter sizes to push pins and rivets into or out of a workpiece. The extra-long drive pin section provides greater reach in recessed areas, which makes it suitable for machine shop and motor service work. Each punch is made from hardened and tempered steel, which provides wear resistance and strength. The round shanks are knurled for grip. The set comes with a protective vinyl pouch for storage.
Pin punches are used to insert or knock out rivets and pins in assemblies. They have a metal shank on one end and a metal pin driver on the other, and are typically tapped with a hammer.
The L.S. Starrett Company manufactures precision measuring tools, metrology and testing equipment, and saw blade products. The company, founded in 1880, is headquartered in Athol, MA.
What's in the Box?
- Starrett 248A drive pin punch with 1/8" pin diameter
- Starrett 248B drive pin punch with 3/16" pin diameter
- Starrett 248C drive pin punch with 1/4" pin diameter
- Starrett 248D drive pin punch with 5/16" pin diameter
- Starrett 248E drive pin punch with 3/8" pin diameter
- Vinyl storage pouch
From the Manufacturer
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
The diameter is the same all the way to the handle, no taper.
Definitely would recommend.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Excellent product, great packaging. Typical Starrett quality.Published 18 months ago by Curtis Ward
no complaints at all. they're great! Highly recommended! very nice handle and very nice weight to them! ! ! !Published 22 months ago by Estevan Tarango