- Set of seven center punches with 1/16", 5/64", 3/32", 1/8", 5/32", 3/16", and 1/4" diameter tapered points
- Point is hardened steel for wear resistance and shank is tempered steel for strength
- Square shank will not roll when set down and is knurled for grip
- Comes with round red plastic case for storage
Starrett S264WB Set of 7 Center Punches in Round Plastic Box
|Price:||$67.29 ($67.29 / Each) & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$6.71 (9%)|
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
|Manufacturer Warranty Description||One Year on defects in material and workmanship|
The Starrett S264WB set includes seven center punches with a square shank, ... See more product details
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
The Starrett S264WB set includes seven center punches with a square shank, and 1/16", 5/64", 3/32", 1/8", 5/32", 3/16", and 1/4" diameter tapered points. The set comes with a round red plastic case for storage. Each punch has a tempered steel shank for strength and a hardened steel point for wear resistance. The shanks are knurled for grip and have a square shape to prevent them from rolling when placed on a work surface.
Center punches make small dimple marks in a workpiece to help guide a drill bit. Manual center punches have a metal shank with a point and are typically tapped with a ball-peen hammer to mark the material. Automatic center punches have an internal spring mechanism that enables them to mark the material without using a hammer, leaving one hand free for steadying the work.
The L.S. Starrett Company manufactures precision measuring tools, metrology and testing equipment, and saw blade products. The company, founded in 1880, is headquartered in Athol, MA.
What's in the Box?
- Starrett 264A center punch with 1/16" diameter tapered point and 3" length
- Starrett 264B center punch with 5/64" diameter tapered point and 3-1/2" length
- Starrett 264C center punch with 3/32" diameter tapered point and 3-3/4" length
- Starrett 264D center punch with 1/8" diameter tapered point and 4" length
- Starrett 264E center punch with 5/32" diameter tapered point and 4-1/4" length
- Starrett 264F center punch with 3/16" diameter tapered point and 4-1/2" length
- Starrett 264G center punch with 1/4" tapered point diameter and 5" length
- Round red plastic storage case
From the Manufacturer
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
As you'd expect from Starrett, these are top quality punches, and a range of sizes for different size work. Arrived when expected, worked as expected...good deal!Published 5 months ago by Mike B.
Excellent set of punches, used them the day I received them. Made nice clean punches for drilling.Published 13 months ago by L. Few