The Starrett S565WB set includes eight drive pin punches with a 4" overall length and 1/16", 3/32", 1/8", 5/32", 3/16", 7/32", 1/4", and 5/16" pin diameter sizes to push pins and rivets into or out of a workpiece. Each punch is made from hardened and tempered steel, which provides wear resistance and strength. The round shanks are knurled for grip. The set comes with a round red plastic case for storage.
Pin punches are used to insert or knock out rivets and pins in assemblies. They have a metal shank on one end and a metal pin driver on the other, and are typically tapped with a hammer.
The L.S. Starrett Company manufactures precision measuring tools, metrology and testing equipment, and saw blade products. The company, founded in 1880, is headquartered in Athol, MA.
What's in the Box?
- Starrett 565A drive pin punch with 9/16" pin length and 1/16" pin diameter
- Starrett 565B drive pin punch with 11/16" pin length and 3/32" pin diameter
- Starrett 565C drive pin punch with 3/4" pin length and 1/8" pin diameter
- Starrett 565D drive pin punch with 7/8" pin length and 5/32" pin diameter
- Starrett 565E drive pin punch with 1-3/64" pin length and 3/16" pin diameter
- Starrett 565F drive pin punch with 1-3/64" pin length and 7/32" pin diameter
- Starrett 565G drive pin punch with 1" pin length and 1/4" pin diameter
- Starrett 565H drive pin punch with 1" pin length and 5/16" pin diameter
- Round red plastic storage case
Starrett Number 565 Drive Pin Punches are well proportioned, hardened, properly tempered, nicely finished, and have a knurled finger grip. Each punch has the size stamped on the head. Includes all 8 sizes in a plastic box.