- Set of six telescoping gauges for measuring holes, slots, and recesses in woodworking, metalworking, machining, layout, and pattern-making applications
- Measuring range of 5/16 to 6"
- Two spring-tensioned telescoping plungers for uniform contact pressure
- Self-centering handles are rigidly attached to contact plungers
- Handles measure 2-3/8" and 3-1/4" in length
- Handles are rigidly attached to the contact plungers and are automatically self-centering
- Constant spring tension gives uniform contact pressure
- Both plungers are easily locked at any desired setting
- Ends of contacts are hardened and ground
- Set includes 6 gages with a range of 5/16" - 6" and case
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $9.21 shipping
Starrett S579HZ Self Centering Telescoping Gauge With 2 Telescoping Arms Set, 5/16"- 6" Range, 2-3/8 - 3-1/4" Handle Length (6 Pieces)
|Price:||$255.99 ($255.99 / Each) & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$8.01 (3%)|
Specifications for this item
|Maximum Measurement||6 inches|
|System of Measurement||Inch|
|UPC||049659526172 , 000000000086|
|EAN||5055413671915 , 5052587017419 , 0000000000086 , 0049659526172|
|Item Weight||8.8 ounces|
|Manufacturer Warranty Description||One Year on defects in material and workmanship|
|National Stock Number||5280-00-925-4252|
|Number of Items||1|
The Starrett S579HZ set of six telescoping gauges measures 5/16 to 6" holes... See more product details
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
The Starrett S579HZ set of six telescoping gauges measures 5/16 to 6" holes, slots, and recesses in woodworking, metalworking, machining, layout, and pattern-making applications. The four gauges measure from 5/16 to 1/2", 1/2 to 3/4", 3/4 to 1-1/4", 1-1/4 to 2-1/8", 2-1/8 to 3-1/2", and 3-1/2 to 6". Each gauge has two spring-tensioned telescoping plungers for uniform contact pressure. The self-centering handles are rigidly attached to contact plungers. Five handles measure 2-3/8" and one handle measures 3-1/4" in length. A lock at the end of the handle secures the gauge width for measurement with a micrometer (sold separately). The gauge set comes in a protective case for storage.
The L.S. Starrett Company manufactures precision measuring tools, metrology and testing equipment, and saw blade products. The company, founded in 1880, is headquartered in Athol, MA.
What's in the Box?
- (6) piece telescoping gauge set
- Protective case