- Smaller base and spindle than other surface gages and is designed for lighter work
- Two frictionally held gauge pins in the hardened steel base which can be pushed down and used against the edge of a surface plate or T-slot for linear work
- Weighs only ten ounces and takes up very little space in a toolbox
- Only 1-3/8" high, including the lower sleeve in the rocker arm
- Scriber has a 3/32" diameter and is 3-1/4" Length
0 items added
To add items, choose from the table below
Image is representative of the product family. Select individual products in the table below for more specific images and product specifications
Starrett Small Surface Gauge with Hardened Steel Base
|Price:||$250.00 - $519.38|
Starrett Surface Gages are designed for a wide variety of uses. This is a basic tool for machinis... See more product details
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
Starrett Surface Gages are designed for a wide variety of uses. This is a basic tool for machinists and toolmakers. The main uses are for accurately scribing lines, transferring measurements and for probing surfaces in inspection work.