Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Billy Talent Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

"Starring Harry Lloyd, Mark Addy, Alfie Allen and Sean Bean"

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 8, 2012 6:05:41 PM PST
It cracks me up that this line appears in the search results.

You may want to check your info, Amazon: 3 out of those 4 actors don't appear in season 2, since their characters died in season 1.

Posted on Dec 10, 2012 10:43:29 AM PST
i came here to post the same thing lol.

Posted on Dec 21, 2012 7:11:16 PM PST
MJG says:
Ditto. Was trying to figure out where to report it. =)

Posted on Jan 9, 2013 11:33:19 PM PST
MajinStylee says:
With their names there, though, at least people who haven't seen the first season won't be spoiled (assuming they know who the actors play) if they come across the second season's bluray/DVD page.

Posted on Jan 27, 2013 9:08:45 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 27, 2013 9:13:57 AM PST
MJG says:
After I posted here (12/21/12) I did report it to Amazon ... and while I don't know when they fixed it, as of today (1/27/13) Mark Addy, Harry Lloyd and Sean Bean are off the cast. There really are humans at Amazon that respond to stuff! :)

Carry on!
Mary

Posted on Feb 18, 2013 12:23:49 AM PST
They always do to me and very well I must say. Shoot - they let me keep stuff for free that I accidentally ordered instead of making me return it.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Dec 8, 2012
Latest post:  Feb 18, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about