Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Starry Long Lasting Waterproof Eyeliner Gel with Brush Black Asphalt, 3g/0.11oz
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on February 1, 2011
This product was decent. It goes on really creamy, but it's also kind of heavy. I was excited to have an eyeliner that would stay on my waterline, but it fell down in seconds. It will stay for about 4 hours, but then start to run or smear. Other than that, it's actually a pretty good eyeliner, especially for a gel. The brush that comes with it is very good about only using a little bit of the gel to go a long way, so it'll last practically forever. I would suggest only using this on the top lashline, though, so it won't run and make you look like a raccoon.
on November 29, 2012
At first I was a little scared because I never tried a gel eyeliner before,im more of a liquid eyeliner girl but I wanted to see how good gel formula was. So I bought the shade (Black Asphalt) and I love it. I also don't use it as a liner for my lids but I also use it for my brows as well. It does not look funny what so ever when I put it on,and it also stays put when I wear it whether it's 4 hours or even 9 hours maybe even longer. It also does not fade or crease either. I love the brush as well it makes sharp lines not smudgy uneven lines. And it's very soft but sturdy enough to make a straight or curvy line(your in control of the brush). I will be buying this from now on. Thanks Starry!!!
on October 18, 2015
This is a nice vibrant eyeliner, however, it's too soft for practical application. This smears like none other and would probably be better suited as a creme shadow than a liner. If there was some way to set it after application, that might help. If you're looking to tight line, this product will end up in large smears under your eyes. I can't imagine someone who isn't skilled in makeup application being able to apply this at all, let alone deal with the constant running during the day.
on July 5, 2015
I ordered this eyeline gel so I could try out a something different. I is VERY easy to apply, But throughout the day my eyes get super irritated and then the irritation lasts long after I have taken it off. Its great if you dont mind the irritation though!
on June 2, 2015
This is the best gel eyeliner that I have tried. It is easily applied to the brush and eye. It goes on dark, however I usually do two coats to make it crisp. It last all day and looks wonderful. The only problem is that it tends to smudge if rubbed. If you do not rub you will have no problems at all.
on October 30, 2013
It works, but it is not long lasting. By the end of the work day, I look like I have raccoon eyes. The color is correct, but the texture of the product is a little greasy, and smears so easily. If you use it to line the bottom, be aware if any of the liner gets on your lashes, you will have lash marks on your face all day.
on December 21, 2014
Stays on all day and smudges easily for that smoky eye look. Doesn't fall and has a dark black color. I've always had trouble finding eyeliner dark enough for me, and I will definitely purchase it again.
on March 2, 2015
The packaging was smashed, but I love the eyeliner. If I'm running late I still use my crayon based eyeliner (only because I'm still faster at applying that) BUT this eyeliner is great. It works well with a natural eyeshadow and a nice wing or dark smokey eyes.

Pros:
-It doesn't smear, but it washes of nicely.
-The brush handle is short so you can get close to a mirror.
-It's possible to create thin lines & wings with this brush... But if you're used to a crayon/pencil based eyeliner it does takes some practice to do it in a timely manner.
-It's cheap!

Cons:
-Besides the smashed packaging (that ended up in the trash anyway) there aren't any.
on June 7, 2013
Not a bad buy for the price, but not the waterproof I was looking for. Description states that it is waterproof, but after about 2 hours, it's barely there. It tends to bleed onto the upper eye as well. Think I'll stick with M-A-C.
on June 15, 2011
I 'bent' the brush that came with it to make application even easier. This eyeliner goes on very smoothly and a little goes a very long way! If you don't use a foundation on your eyelid and put a little shadow or powder over the liner it will mark your eyelid crease but I always wear foundation and shadow on my lids and don't have a problem. I have not used on my water line but I would guess it would not stay well. Overall this is a good gel and a great value.