Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

• Customer Reviews

on May 20, 2009
Ordered this particular poster for my daughter for Christmas. When I received it, the thin mailing tube was all crushed in and the poster was damaged, despite the fact that I tried to fix it by putting heavy books on it to flatten it. Didn't work, could still see the creases. I sent an email to Adam Hersh Posters letting them know how unhappy I was. The poster may have been cheap, but the shipping sure wasn't and the shipping tube was very cheaply made. They apologized and said they would ship out another. Never got it. Emailed again and asked for the delivery confirmation number for that shipment. They again apologized and told me they would ship it out. Never got it. Took awhile to get a response, but when they did, they offered a refund. Never got one - even after sending the info they requested. I would never buy from this person/company again. Beware.
22 comments|66 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 4, 2010
I really love van Gogh, and I really love this painting, but the poster just wasn't that great. I don't know why it was the case, but the poster just didn't capture the blue sky the way most reproductions do. When I got it in the mail and opened it up, I was disappointed to see that the sky just looked washed out, and it didn't show up blue at all. I have other, smaller prints of the same painting, and all of those are better because they're more vibrant, like the original van Gogh is. Also, the way the poster was packaged was disappointing because the ends are nearly unmanageably curly. The way they wrapped it, unless you pressed it for days under a pile of books or something, it will curl up at the edges and not look very nice on a wall.
on August 16, 2011
The colors are rich. It's much bigger than I thought; it easily becomes the main focal point of a wall. However, the poster I received doesn't show the whole picture; part of the tower and orangey-yellow swirl is cut off at the top. That's kind of disappointing. Still, it's very pretty, and didn't arrive bent out of shape or anything like that.
VINE VOICEon December 14, 2011
starry night is a great image / painting. without $200 million with which to purchase the original, i guess i have to rely on this poster. it arrived quickly, in a "triangular-cylinder" with other posters. this is, by far, my favorite. the 3' x 2' size is standard for poster frames. you can see that the artist used the multiple strokes technique on the original - you can also see - and be disappointed - that that isn't on the poster. on the other hand, the seller was selling this poster for pennies (plus shipping), so i have to say that i got more than my money's worth here! i remember, years ago, i worked on a dementia special care unit and a friendly but severely disoriented man who couldn't even remember his name or his wife or mother or children, walked up to me, grabbed hold of my tie (which also was of starry night) and said, "that's that picture!" van gogh did an amazing job! i give everything i review a grade, and this poster i give a grade of "A-". i reserve A and A+ for very fine quality products. if you are in the market for art posters, that seller has some available and this one is excellent.
on October 29, 2010
My poster arrived quickly and looked great...until I noticed that the top 2 inches or so are cut off. About a third of the moon is missing. I expected that some of the painting would be cut off to fit the 2'x3' poster dimension, but I also expected that the trim would be reflected in the product picture. I am using this poster as the basis for an art project, and specifically searched Amazon for one that trimmed the bottom rather than the top of the painting, and was very disappointed when it arrived. If the picture on this product page reflected the actual product I would have no problem.
on August 4, 2012
Posters are made of such better quality these days than when I was kid. When I was a kid, posters came folded up in magazines and were more than likely to rip as soon as you taped them to the wall.

This poster of Starry Night is printed on high quality paper. I hung it on the bulletin board in my classroom and really cringed with each staple I put in it because it is just a beautiful thing. The colors are bright and I was very pleased.
on February 13, 2012
I didn't have the problem others have had; the print was very crisp and clear, it was not blurry or overly pixelized.

My issue is that the color was bright, but not vibrant. I don't like how the colors looked, but like I said the print itself was not blurry which was my biggest concern.

Fortunately, I'm actually repurposing this poster and painting over most of it. This would be an okay piece to hang in your home, but when you take a second look at it, it's not that pretty. Considering how cheap it was, I'm not that bothered.
on May 16, 2012
the product arrived in a nice poster cylinder which is cool and the picture is beautiful and nicely colored. i recommend poster revolution to anyone looking to buy a poster. great company and very kind people.
on February 16, 2012
Arrived in a little over a week but was packaged nicely (safely) and was in good condition. This is sort of a muted reproduction in that the colors are not particularly bright but no matter, still looks nice on the wall. Good size. And you can't beat the price.
on April 11, 2009
My poster was somehow "lost" during shipping, and it also happened to be the "last one" they had...