''A Whole New Universe of 3D Combat Sim. The year is 2829. For decades, the Empire has gathered its forces, rebuilding after the last Earthsiege, preparing its Hercs, monsters of metal and power, for the next Cybird invasion. This time is near, yet humans are not united. This is Starsiege. What will be their destiny?
** Special Features of this retail box package **
- 184 page "Pilot Guide" printed manual
- Starsiege Compendium - History of the Conflict printed book
- Basic Controls keyboard chart
- Battle through an incredibly rich universe, with 45 single player and multiplayer missions
- Unprecedented terrain detail in 9 unique planetary environments
- Over 40 futuristic weapons to choose from, and more than 35 Hercs and tanks to pilot
- Highly optimized software renderer for great graphics without a 3D card
- Advanced 3D accelerator support for 3Dfx and Open GL
- Pentium 200 or faster
- Windows 95/98/Me/XP
- 4x cd-rom drive
- 32mb RAM
- 4MB Direct X 6 compatible graphics card
- Direct X 6 compatible sound card
Packaging: RETAIL BOX Operating System: WINDOWS 95/98/NT Weight: 2.560000 PLEASE BE SURE TO CHECK SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS AND COMPATABILITY PRIOR TO PURCHASING THIS ITEM. THERE ARE NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES UNLESS IT IS DEFECTIVE.''
A whole new universe of 3-D combat sim, Starsiege is sure to become a classic. Its fine attention to detail, ease of use, and stunning graphics pull the player into the game. The year is 2829, and Cybrid drones have scrutinized human behavior and are ready to descend on earth. Choose your character as either a human warrior or a Cybrid death machine. Hunt your prey across vast landscapes, through fortified bases, and war-ravaged cities in 3-D worlds. Record single and multiplayer games for later playback. A printed 184-page manual and a 152-page full-color Compendium of the Starsiege Universe are included.
See all Product Description