The Facts Of Life 1 Season 1982
Amazon Instant Video
1. Give And Take An unexpected financial disaster befalls Mrs. Garrett and she finds herself on the brink of an emotional breakdown when the girls prove totally insensitive to her personal crisis.
2. Growing Pains The pressures of adolescence become painfully clear to Tootie when older girls Blair, Natalie, and Jo exclude her from their revelry and begin to treat her like a little kid.
3. Fear Strikes Back The ugliness of sexual violation rocks the Eastland School when "unlikely" target Natalie is assaulted on her way home from a campus party.
4. Baby In The House Blair is forced to re?examine her friend's "perfect" life when the ex?Eastland student?turned teenage wife and mother stops by for a visit.
5. A Friend In Deed Blair's unique kinship with her mother Monica is shattered when Blair inadvertently learns that her mother has a lump in her breast.
6. Front Page Jo painfully learns the ropes of journalism when her enthusiasm for writing a "hot" news story turns into an opportunity for revenge against her journalism teacher.
7. Sweet Sorrow A class in simulated marriage teaches Jo some lessons in love when she suddenly finds herself more attracted to her class "beau" than to her longtime boy friend.
8. From Russia With Love Natalie has cooked up plans for a private weekend, until a surprise visit from her over-adoring grandmother threatens to spoil her recipe.
9. Dear Me Wild plans for the girls to go on a weekend camp?out with the boys from Bates Academy have young Tootie apprehensive about going along.
10. Cousin Geri Returns Blair fears that her "inexperienced" cousin Geri is being set up for a crushing romantic fall when she lands the catch of the year, Eastland's attractive French teacher.
11. Legacy Blair's decision to donate part of an inheritance from her "noble" grandfather's estate to build a school library uncovers family news she doesn't know how to deal with.
12. Green Eyed Monster Natalie wants the lead role in the school play and she's not about to let anything or anyone stand in her way - including best friend Tootie.
13. The Americanization Of Miko Jo finds herself caught in the middle of an international "conflict" when she befriends a new Japanese student who's eager to become Americanized.
14. Marriage Brokers Mrs. Garrett and her handsome visitor are more than just friends - and Blair intends to uncover exactly how "meaningful" their relationship really is.
15. Starstruck Tootie can't believe her ears when she's "personally" invited to the concert of her biggest idol, rock star Jermaine Jackson, for being his "number one fan."
16. Four Musketeers The decision to continue to live together perplexes the girls when the end of their probation period gives them an opportunity to go their separate ways.
17. The Affair Natalie is crushed when she catches her father romancing a strange woman.
18. The Runaway Tootie goes off to New York City unescorted to meet with friends at a theatre, only to get mixed up with the "cast" of an ugly Broadway "scene."
19. New York, New York A feud between Jo and Blair is hoped to be calmed by their individual visits home, but instead the trip has all the makings of disaster.
20. Kids Can Be Cruel Natalie's determination to get even with Blair entangles an innocent victim in her scheme - an "ugly duckling" boy.
21. Mind Your Own Business Blair starts a battle over individual rights of privacy when she "innocently" sneaks a peek into Natalie's personal diary.
22. The Academy Jo coerces Blair into a date with a "well?connected" military cadet who turns out to be a delinquent from New York City streets, intent on playing taps over her noble reputation.
23. Jo's Cousin Jo's 14?year?old cousin Terry, on the verge of womanhood, asks Jo to help battle her overprotective father and brothers, who refuse to recognize her femininity.
24. Read No Evil The Eastland school becomes embroiled in the issue of book banning when the school board "reevaluates" several classic books from the library.
|Supporting actors||Kim Fields, Mindy Cohn, Nancy McKeon, Danielle Bateman, Marcus Chong, Mark Davitt, Cheryl Epps, Jere Fields, Rick Fitts, Fitz Houston, Jermaine Jackson, Geri Jewell, Sal Landi, Sheila Monique, Paris Robinson, Tonia Gayle Smith, Pamela Springsteen, Jill Tandy|
|Network||Sony Pictures Home Entertainment|
|Executive Producer||Rita Dillon|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Nothing earth-shattering, just a classic 80's sitcom. You are either a fan or you're not. I was a fan, so it's just an old, corny TV show.Published 13 days ago by Stacey Sanchez
Remembered this vaguely when I was growing up and decided to rediscover it.Really really pleased.My sister had never seen it and now I think I've made her addicted!Published 1 month ago by Felicia F
This has some of the best episodes in my opinion. The girls are all hitting their peaks and truly come across as best friends you can fight with but know you can make up with too. Read morePublished 1 month ago by R. Hopkins
I grew up watching this show. Re-watching these episodes bring back a lot of memories for me. We all had our favorites. Read morePublished 1 month ago by E. Valero
I've been waiting for years about The Facts of Life. Love these characters - I felt that I was back in high school again. Read morePublished 1 month ago by G. Evangelista
Facts of Life is a seminal 80's sitcom; memorably cast and expertly played. The comedy still works today. The transfer quality is sub-par. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Nick Zegarac
I always felt like they were real people; I'm still a big fan of Nancy and Kim and will watch any movie or show I can find them in. I've ready Lisa's books, too.Published 3 months ago by JD
Wish you had alot more tv shows from the 70's and 80's available through prime!! I love all these shows that we watched as kids!!Published 4 months ago by welovehorses