5.0 out of 5 stars Top Notch, October 26, 2008
E. Gil (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: How to Start and Operate Your Own Home-Based Business (DVD)
This DVD piqued my interest because it was recommended by a savvy friend of mine. I was very impressed with how content-driven and helpful this business tool is. It is a must-have not just for those who are "home" entrepreneurs, but for those who hope to be successful in any of their endeavors.

5.0 out of 5 stars What A Deal!, October 22, 2008
This is by far the best DVD for clear information and easy instruction on how to start your own home based business. I really used it alot and got my money's worth many times over. My home business is already on its way and I know this DVD helped me a lot to get it going! Thanks!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars How to Start and Operate A Home-Based Business DVD, October 21, 2008
Cole P. Thompson (Ft Collins, CO USA) - See all my reviews
What a great video! Why read when you can watch?

Perhaps the best video I've seen on starting your home business, a must watch if you're serious about working at home.

This DVD is worth it!

Cole in Colorado

5.0 out of 5 stars Right on the money!, October 22, 2008
This video is right on the money! Get's you where you need to go. A great help!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 30, 2014
very useful

5.0 out of 5 stars How to Start and Operate Your Own Home-Based Business, March 6, 2009
Daniel Villa (Los Angeles, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This was a very valuable tool and I would highly recommend it for anyone who is thinking of starting a home-based business. There were so many great tips and I found it to be a common sense approach to business. It covered many things that I hadn't thought about before and after viewing it I knew the steps I need to take to begin. I give it two thumbs up!

5.0 out of 5 stars Thanks for all the great information....., October 24, 2008
L Mancuso (Orange County, Ca) - See all my reviews
this was recommended by a friend -- it is excellent! Hands on information with details I wish I had known before --- sure would have avoided a lot of costly mistakes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Ideas!, October 27, 2008
I found this very thought provoking. I'm using it for myself, but think I'll get one for my sister for Christmas. I found the info very useful.
Karen- Thousand Oaks

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Informative, October 27, 2008
A must see for anyone who is thinking about a home business or not sure what to do next in their career.

How to Start and Operate Your Own Home-Based Business