5.0 out of 5 stars My husband's FAVORITE underwear
Published 9 months ago by Meagan Hernandez

2.0 out of 5 stars too small
fit much smaller than expected, ended up sending them back and buying a differnt brand of a similar product from amazon
Published 6 months ago by NMG

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars My husband's FAVORITE underwear, February 12, 2014
This review is from: Starter Men's Compression Base Layer Underwear (Apparel)
He's a tall guy that wears a 2XL shirt and 44's in dress pants. We usually would buy underwear in XL size but these run small so we pick up a 2XL and they fit perfectly. These are amazing for guys that sweat/chafe a lot and can be worn under any kind of shorts or pants as long as you pick up a size larger than what you would wear normally. Since we found these, they are the only kind he will wear.

Hope this helps!

2.0 out of 5 stars too small, May 13, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, May 8, 2014
Very nice!

4.0 out of 5 stars Read the reviews before ordering!, March 28, 2014
I read the reviews and found that most people liked the shorts but sizing was off. Taking their advice, I should take a medium and ordered an XL. The legs turned out comfortable for me but the waist could have been a little tighter but it's not off that much that I regret not ordering a large.

I have other compression shorts and I have found that these are a little warmer after a couple of hours of various workout classes, but then I realized that was really an advantage to losing more weight. I really like the material otherwise, feels great and looks great even though I'll be the only one seeing them.

I really like the shorts but be cautious of the sizing.

4.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than expected, July 9, 2014
Steve "Steve" (Boston, MA, USA) - See all my reviews
Arrived on time. Good material. Need buy one size up next time.

3.0 out of 5 stars Product was good just runs really small, June 16, 2014
These came in super small. My husband has three other pairs in this same size and they fit perfectly. This pair came in and they were just tiny. He was not able to use them.

4.0 out of 5 stars They are good, June 15, 2014
These compression shorts are made of great quality material, however I was expecting somewhat of a spandex/stretch material, but instead they are made of the same material used in most basketball shorts, which do not stretch very well. Plus, they seemed to ride up, but that may be due to my height being slightly above average.

But they do function as intended. I mean what more can you expect from underwear

5.0 out of 5 stars Good bye chafing!, May 20, 2014
Good product for a great price. It keeps the boys in place while you exercise. I have had no chafing while wearing this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Size, March 14, 2014
Im a 31 waist size and these were a little too small still. They look good and material is nice though

3.0 out of 5 stars Same size different brand., March 13, 2014
Nice material just too small. I used the same size range to order the same style but different brand and those ones fit better.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›