Start-Ups: Silicon Valley 1 Season 2012
Amazon Instant Video
1. Starting Up Welcome to Silicon Valley, the epicenter of innovation and entrepreneurialism. The series follows Ben, David, Dwight, Hermione, Kim and Sarah as they work and play in the heart of the tech world.
2. #Awkward Kim discusses business strategies with her boss at Ampush Media. Ben and Hermione renew their focus and head to another prominent Silicon Valley investor. Sarah gets dolled up for a date with Jay.
3. Connect / Disconnect Kim and Dwight go out to a dinner where she schools him on the proper way to behave on a date. Dwight gives Kim some advice on what it's like to be the founder of a start-up. A new love triangle arises when Hermione goes out on a date with Jay.
4. Restart Kim finally forces herself to make a decision about her future role at Ampush. Hermione and Sarah get to work interviewing the power players of Silicon Valley. Tensions erupt between Ben and Hermione.
5. Breaking The Code Ben takes Sarah out on a date to the fair. Hermione celebrates her birthday in true Villa style filled with friends and even potential investors.
6. Last Pitch Effort Ben's on-and-off flame, Ashley, comes to town and the two immediately pick up where they left off. Ben and Hermione wine and dine another potential investor for Ignite.
7. Face Time Kim takes a trip to New York City to kick her new start-up into high gear and Dwight tags along. Sarah has a medical scare that lands her in Los Angeles. David realizes he has his work cut out for him with a launch party just days away.
8. Unfinished Business David gets ready for his Goal Sponsors launch party hoping to attract enough beta users. Ben and Hermione wait for the $500k promised to them by their Ignite investors. Dwight moves to San Francisco, and reveals big news to Kim.
|Starring||Michael Darwal, Marcus Lovingood|
|Supporting actors||Ben Way|
|Producers||Joshua Adams, Eric Detwiler, Pete Garcia, Jesse Ignjatovic, Shane Maroufkhani, Mark Newton, Evan Prager, Nadine Rajabi, Lauren Simms, John Stokel, Randi Zuckerberg|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Having said that, it is obvious this is not reality and just a scripted trainwreck of a fake reality show.
Someone working at a silicon valley startup and pitching an idea to a prospective VC would not want to have a camera crew setup and filming the entire thing.
The people in this series are closer to Jersey Shore than Silicon Valley, at least in terms of the way they handle themselves socially and technically.
This show is painful to watch. Obviously very staged, and trying to create the Hills in Silicon Valley doesn't work.Published 3 months ago by Ron Alvarado
A show about startups....but first lets take a selfie, and then get a spray tan, and then talk about the selfie and the spray tan... startups yayPublished 3 months ago by Justin Fitchett
This is not the HBO series, don't make the same mistake l didPublished 6 months ago by Ryan C Jones
I was really pretty disappointed in this show. I typically love shows about start-ups, innovation, tech, etc., but this wasn't good. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Sheena Youngers
This series strongly implies that the future is being created by the shallowest people on the planet. In this way it is extremely well done. Read morePublished 8 months ago by yogaDave Jeffers