5.0 out of 5 stars EVERYONE SHOULD START THIER DAY RIGHT!!!!
Published on December 8, 2003 by Z. RUTNIK

2.0 out of 5 stars Could have been very good
I started out the new year with this book and made it through half of February. The devotionals are very good, but it would have been so much better if the Scripture was just printed without Meyer's additonal words to 'help' us understand the verses. The extra words became so annoying that I couldn't continue with the book.
Published on March 7, 2012 by magmom24

5.0 out of 5 stars EVERYONE SHOULD START THIER DAY RIGHT!!!!, December 8, 2003
This review is from: Starting Your Day Right: Devotions for Each Morning of the Year (Hardcover)
Joyce Meyer continues to bring excellent christian material in a relevant and life changing format. I recommend this book to anyone who has ever had a bad day (Thats all of us!) How we start our day, what we think and say about it are all extreemly important factors in how it will be. This book has the ability to change your life if you let it! I encourage anyone who is needing a change or a better out look on life to get this book as fast as you can and tell somebody else about it too!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars everyone can make time for this book, September 21, 2004
this book is great. it's clear and concise and really does get you off to a good start. the topics are relevant and it's a good way to start your day with the right frame of mind.

5.0 out of 5 stars Start Your Day with God, February 20, 2007
This is an awesome way to start your day with God. It is very inspirational and her teachings are really a blessing to me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Starting Your Day Right: Devotions for Each Morning of the Year, February 16, 2007
Talk about helping you to move forward into each day inspired and blessed, wow what a book!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Truly Awesome Devotional!, October 29, 2007
I believe most Christians would agree that starting our day out right with time with God makes for the whole day to go better. Joyce Meyer has written a perfect little companion book to be used each morning to go along with our Bible reading time.

As the author states the book is to remind you of starting your day with God. This book is to be used to enhance your time with God to allow Him to open doors to speak to your own heart concerning the direction of your day.

This is a day by day, 365 day, morning by morning devotional. This devotional offers keynotes upon how to enjoy your life, balancing your life, having discipline, and self-control, living without fear and just being happy and so much more.

It starts out with a scripture verse and I like the fact that the verse is completely written out as so many devotionals seem to fail in this area. But what I found disappointing was the words in brackets in the midst of some of the scripture verses. I believe this was from the using of the Amplified Bible. I found myself having to reread the verse overlooking the brackets as I found these brackets take away from the verse itself. It might have been better to use a different version of the Bible without the bracketed thoughts. But the reader can read the verse as to their own comfort. Following the scripture verse is something to truly think about and apply to our day regardless of our own situation. Meyer doesn't get preachy or on a soapbox but gives a small thought for the day. With Meyer's teaching background she does a good job of giving a straight to the point easy to read meditation.

I feel this is a must read for men, women and teenagers; who want to enrich their time with God and to start the day on a positive note.

I believe Joyce Meyer says it best "I encourage you to seek God early each morning and to wait on Him to write in your spirit direction for the day." Believe me using this little devotional will make you excited to start each day with God. And as it states on the back cover of the book "It is a new day-and God's mercy is new every morning."

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME Quickie!, December 29, 2007
I absolutely LOVE Joyce Meyers! God has a true annointing over her life! I will admit I don't read this book EVERYDAY, but the days that I do read it, it is always right on time with what I need for that day. This is especially good for those who don't have time to do indept studying everyday or at the start of the day. I have "Ending Your Day Right" by her too!

4.0 out of 5 stars Starting Your Day out Right, February 14, 2008
I have found this book to give a good quick spiritual thought to start out your day.. The book would benefit from a marker ribbon.

2.0 out of 5 stars Could have been very good, March 7, 2012
magmom24 (land beyond O'Hare, Illinois) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as Ending your Day Right, April 18, 2013
This is a good book to add to your collection, however, I am dissapointed because it does not live up to "Ending Your Day Right". I found that many of the devotions were repeated though out the book, but in different wording, and they did not make me think as much as "Ending". I LOVE "Ending" so much, and I expected this one to live up to it, but it just was not as good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Motivated, December 3, 2009
I would recommend Starting Your Day Right to every Christian who is serious about seeking God's face. I have received confirmation through this book after praying, listening, and reading the Word of God. I think that God has used Ms. Meyer's devotions to help and encourage us to know that He is an ever present God in the time of need.

Starting Your Day Right: Devotions for Each Morning of the Year
Starting Your Day Right: Devotions for Each Morning of the Year by Joyce Meyer (Hardcover - November 5, 2003)
$14.00 $10.83