Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Product Packaging: Standard Packaging|Change

on October 23, 2014
This works as advertised and is great to that extent but to be a great toy this really needs doors that open, both front and back. It's a pity because you can feel how the back seems empty, so I doubt adding some cheap hinges would add that much cost. The utility/fun of the toy would be enhanced dramatically though, as it could be integrated into play with all sorts of other toys. Not so much fun for injured patients to ride on top...
on September 7, 2015
Our firefighter friend recommended this for our 3 yr old as a Christmas gift. Glad we listened. He's been playing with it ever since (it's Sept. now). It's proven itself to be rugged and the flashing light are surprisingly realistic.
on February 20, 2015
I really like the Toy State brand. My son who is almost 4 plays with this and his fore truck of the same brand all the time. The thing that he loves most is that it moves on its own. It is a noisy toy, but so are real ambulances so its to be expected. Great toy for little boys!
on April 17, 2014
My 7 year old grandson had only one complaint; "How come the back doors can't open?" I think he would have spent more time playing with it if he could have loaded up his "casualty's". (smile) Seller was great.
on September 23, 2014
My son really enjoys the ambulance. Received the ambulance in new and perfect working condition. The only little detail that would be nice is to see the ambulance better resemble a real life ambulance. Other then that little detail it is a perfect little toy for your children.
on April 14, 2013
Purchased this for our twin grandsons 5th birthday.

Toystate 14" Rush And Rescue Police And Fire - Ambulance (Colors May Vary)

Both the boys like it, especially pushing the buttons to have it drive forward or backward. They do love the sirens and flashing lights, too.

One warning;if you get the fire engine as well, they might become a little frustrated that the ambulance doesn't respond, or travel, as fast as the fire engine.
on September 19, 2012
I bought this ambulance toy made by the same company,with all same functions: forward button, lights and sound However, mine is a bit smaller (about 11 inches in length).

But the price I paid, by the way, was only $10 (at Ross), so I am assuming that its regular price at any other stores shouldn't cost much more than 20 or 25 dollars.

UPDATE: JAN 2013

This is weird. I was on Amazon to review other product and was just curious to come back here and see my older posts. Now, this ambulance toy, that I reviewed, was no longer $40 some plus dollars! Plus, my personal photo of the toy provided here was removed!!!

Well, at least i am glad that my voice is heard and somebody didn't get ripped off and purchased it for more than $20.
review image
on June 21, 2014
My 2 years old grandson can't stop playing with the ambulance and sanitation truck . He has learned what all of the buttons are for & patiently waits until the trucks return to him from where I launch them. He has also learned to be more gentle with them & not to crash them as he does the other cars. part of our grandson-grandfather bonding. And he loves the sounds and lights!
on January 13, 2015
This is a great toy for a young kid, it's big and there are a lot of buttons to make sounds and move it forward/backward. However, I was able to buy this for just $16 at Target. There's no way it's worth $40 which is what some sellers here charge.
on November 1, 2014
I bought this for my 3 year old grandson for Christmas. He is going to love it! It is a great size and makes lots of fun sounds. The package arrived on time and in perfect condition. I would recommend this toy to anybody with a little boy or girl who loves trucks. You won't be disappointed.