- Hardcover: 507 pages
- Publisher: Iowa State University Press; 6th edition (1972)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0813815606
- ISBN-13: 978-0813815602
- Product Dimensions: 9.1 x 6.1 x 1.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.6 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,832,724 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Statistical Methods. Sixth Edition Hardcover – 1972
Top 20 lists in Books
View the top 20 best sellers of all time, the most reviewed books of all time and some of our editors' favorite picks. Learn more
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
More About the AuthorsDiscover books, learn about writers, read author blogs, and more.
Top Customer Reviews
I owned a copy of this book once, and gave it up. Now, on those rare occasions when I need to know something about statistics, I found myself lost. So, I bought a used copy. If you are working in a field which uses statistics, but you are not a statistician yourself, this may be one of the best books you can get.