|Amazon Price||New from||Used from|
While our homeland security efforts are focused on preventing terrorist attacks, another jihadist threat is growing right here in America--in plain sight.In Stealth Jihad, Islam expert and New York Times bestselling author Robert Spencer blows the whistle on a long-term plot by Islamic jihadists to undermine the United States. This effort aims not to bring America to its knees through attacks with guns or bombs, but to subvert the country from within--by gradually Islamizing America. The ultimate goal, the stealth jihadists themselves declare, is nothing less than the adoption of Islamic law in the United States.
Describing the disturbing ease with which stealth jihadists have already become ensconced in the American political and media landscapes, Spencer exposes the full modus operandi of the movement as revealed in a stunning document unveiled in a recent terrorism funding trial. In this unsettling book, he explains:
* Which Islamic fundamentalist organization is behind the stealth jihad
* How stealth jihadists have reinvented themselves as mainstream civil rights activists--despite their many past declarations of Islamic supremacism
* How stealth jihadists played a key role in formulating U.S. government guidelines for the War on Terror
* How insistence on "accommodating" Islamic cultural and religious practices in America is part of a calculated strategy to achieve a dangerous larger agenda
* The effort by stealth jihadists to whitewash the teaching of Islam in schools
* What can be done to defeat the stealth jihad and preserve America's liberty
Spencer presents his arguments in a clear and methodical fashion and provides evidence for every point he makes.
Those who remain unaware that the Muslim culture seeks to undermine our nation's values should read "Stealth Jihad" to wake up.
The book answers with a resounding yes and enumerates why this is such a critical issue and what can be done about it.
Very well documented report on some things possibly going on under the radar in AmericaPublished 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
Stealth Jihad, also called cultural jihad, is a form of jihad that doesn't use guns, bombs, etc. but is just as dangerous as the violent form. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Nelson W. Lentz
An easy, understandable read, loaded with direct information that one has come to expect from Mr. Spencer. Read morePublished 10 months ago by Dean
This book is truly frightening. I see a parallel scene unfolding in Canada. And it has already unfolded in Britain, almost to its logical conclusion. Read morePublished 12 months ago by Robert S. Norminton
This is a must read for those of us in the West who value democratic freedom. Spencers alarming message is validly presented and delivers disturbing facts regarding Islam and how... Read morePublished 15 months ago by Michael Cane