Questions & Answers
Steamfast SF-407 Fabric Steamer
by Steamfast
3.9 out of 5 stars (1,977)
$59.76
Add to cart
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 138 questions
votes
does NOT tip over at all
Apr 6, 2014 by Jan C. Garza-villarreal
votes
Yes, it is Adjustable and Removable. I don't know the maximum height but mine rests at 4 feet from floor and can still go taller.
May 6, 2013 by cdane
vote
Use 1 teaspoon of fragrant liquid fabric softener in a gallon of distilled water. Make sure it's fully dissolved before using it.
Feb 21, 2014 by yosefd
vote
vote
you can use filtered tap water (like from a brita) . it works better than just tap water.
Aug 28, 2014 by MsMC
vote
Not that I am aware of.
Nov 3, 2014 by Thomas J. Rice
vote
You can contact the manufacturer directly at: http://www.steamfast.com/product.aspx?categoryid=634d04cb-54c5-4160-a28e-9be500e7ffa4. I used this link to look them up and then you would choose "support". You may also call them at this number which was listed on their web site: 1.800.711.6617
Jan 1, 2013 by LBW
vote
I would think it's at least 212 degrees Fahrenheit (100 degrees Celsius) because it becomes steam. It definitely hurts if you put your hand right in front of the nozzle when the steam is coming out.
May 15, 2014 by Chuck Fitzer
vote
No it doesn't.
Sep 3, 2013 by Rommel
votes
After getting this steamer and having my iron and board fall over in the closet for about a year, I finally threw them out. They weren't even worth donating, and I wouldn't give them to a friend when a product like this is on the market. I don't miss them at all. The iron was heavy, HOT, and damaging to my clothes. This steamer is much more compact, faster, and much gentler on my clothes. There's virtually no way to harm your clothes using this steamer. Yet, the result is almost always better than an iron and MUCH faster. I have gotten to interviews and meetings on time with this steamer being a huge factor. It will literally save your job! The only exception would be when you need pleats ironed/pressed into your pants. When I need that done, it's a sign that they need to be dry cleaned anyway and I leave it to the cleaners to handle it. Still, I use this steamer every day and find that dry cleaning is far more rare since using it over the iron. If you're on the fence over this purchase, get off. Get on the side of using a steamer every day and you'll never go back!
Nov 5, 2014 by JoeysDad
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ...   14   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers