Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation

91%

on October 3, 2012
For anyone looking for ideas for Steampunk or even just curious about it. This book is a gorgeous overview of the world of Steampunk. The pictures are so professionally done and cover every conceivable aspect. I am very glad I got this book and would definitely recommend it to everyone from the "just curious about it" type to the "I live and breath Steampunk" folks.

I got some great ideas just from flipping through the pages and I look forward to reading it in detail.
The index is extremely helpful in finding specific topics and it is laid out in easy to read, smartly organized small sections.

What are you waiting for? Buy this book! I have yet to find anything comparable overall.
on July 7, 2013
A beautiful well thought out overview and introduction to SteamPunk. If you have ever wondered what attending a Steamy event was like you will know after reading this book. Excellent source information and indexes, quickly enabling you to join in the fun! Beautiful photographs of Most Amazing Things.
on November 2, 2015
Probably the best of the overall intro books on steampunk. But even good for the veteran punkers. Lots of good photos, well written, and tries to make sense out of what is pretty hard to make sense of...but then that is the nature of steampunk, right? Makes it seem like the fun it is.
on April 6, 2013
This is a very thorough source for information about the Steampunk Genre.
Not only are all kinds of interesting contraptions and costumes featured, but they also have other chapters that focus on events that are not often written about.
I highly recommend this book to those who are curious about the Steampunk genre.
on August 25, 2013
This was an interesting side trip into a subculture I find fascinating... I'm not sure how people who spent more time in that culture would rate it, but I do find the art and fashion interesting..!
on July 7, 2013
Allot of thought went in to this tome. I found it a fun read. Either the throne short read or the bedtime story.
on January 20, 2013
This was purchased as a Christmas gift, but I found myself wanting to read it myself! The photos are really nice. I'm borrowing it after he's done!!
on April 6, 2014
It's steampunk. What's not to love?
I have to use more words. Here they are. And some more. Come on Amazon! :p
on August 18, 2014
This book explains and illustrates EVERYTHING about Steampunk. I bought another and gave it to my friend , as he could not get enough of mine !
on September 19, 2014
This book is a veritable who's who and what's what of Steampunk. I just open it randomly and start reading or look and the many, many pictures. Every page contains great information.