5.0 out of 5 stars Well made toys
I bought these for my 3 year old grandson and he loves them! What is great is that they have limbs that move for posing but nothing that can come apart and lost or swallowed. I plan to buy more of these from this company!
Published 23 months ago by jcorrales

3.0 out of 5 stars breaks
My son loved these toys and both were broken within the first two weeks. Not overly rough with them.
The arm broke off Zeus and Atom broke in half. We glued everything back together but he couldnt play the same way.
Published 7 months ago by Kelley Smith

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made toys, December 13, 2012
This review is from: Real Steel Movie DELUXE Versus Action Figure 2Pack Atom vs Zeus (Toy)

3.0 out of 5 stars breaks, April 3, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars alright toys but not an alright price, should be lowerd, January 18, 2014
Atom was completely destroyed in less than a week... and i would say that because of the miss use of the toys but no my little brother didnt play with them to the level where he is trowing them all over and saddly atom broke... now the toys are awsome but the price for the toys arnt...

3.0 out of 5 stars broke, January 10, 2014
They look great but Zeus broke within the first few weeks of my son playing with them. The arms have limited movability. I recommend them if you want to just set them on a shelf but as a toy, they won't last long.

5.0 out of 5 stars These are great, February 7, 2013
These action figures are really well made, and look just like the robots in the movie. My kids love them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Real Steel Movies 2pack Atom vs Zeus figures, August 18, 2012
T. R. "T.R." (San Antonio TX) - See all my reviews
Excellent quality, good price, I bought it for my nepheus birthday and he loved it, the size of the figures is great, they have moving parts, I recommend it a lot.

3.0 out of 5 stars bad articulation, June 20, 2014
first of all atom's arms only move to the front and back but they don't go out at all, and his legs only go out but they don't go to the front or back, and zeus left arm dosn't bend at all. but i have to say they did a great job sculping both of them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Toys!, May 16, 2014
David Garza (Chihuahua Mexico) - See all my reviews
I ordered for my 8 year old kid and he loves them. The toys are very nicely detailed, good materials and resistant, so kids can have fun with them. For those older kids or adults who like to put them on a shelf, they are also a cheap option since the toys are really nice.
There are collectible figures which are great, but the price is also much higher and obviously not suitable for kids...

I recommend them for kids or adults..

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves them!, January 4, 2014
My son wanted these for Christmas after seeing the movie. He loves them! He also got the ring they fight in. They are made as well as any other action figure.

2.0 out of 5 stars Broken Within An Hour, January 2, 2014
J.J. (South Dakota) - See all my reviews
I gave these toys to my nephew for Christmas, who is a huge Real Steel fan. The knob on Atom's back was broken within about 15 minutes of him opening the box. Within the hour, Atom had broken in half. We decided to glue Atom back together but he no longer swivels or moves the way he was intended. VERY disappointing for the price paid.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›