Questions & Answers
SteelSeries Diablo III Gaming Mouse
by SteelSeries
4.1 out of 5 stars (410)
$42.95
Add to cart
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 22 questions
votes
DPI? Feb 8, 2014
5700 if I remember correctly.
Feb 8, 2014 by Kimberly Crossland
votes
my husband has no issues using it with ubuntu 12.4 and 13.10 he said
Mar 24, 2014 by s.Riggs
vote
About 5 inches by 3.5 inches it fits very comfortable in the hand because of its unique wave design.
Jan 23, 2014 by Nicholas Woodard
votes
I have not used the raw version but honestly it doesn't look like there is a difference at all other than the aesthetician Diablo 3 logo. The light also slowly pulses. And this Diablo 3 version has the rubberised surface not metal. As for the the latter it uses an optical not laser.
Sep 18, 2014 by Jaimie Deknibber
votes
Button list : Left click, Right click, Left side buttons, Right side buttons, Middle click, and Middle button (Middle button makes sensitivity ultra fast) (Both sets of side buttons can be remapped using steel series's software)
May 28, 2014 by Jonathan Hildebrand
votes
Call Amazon if you have had the mouse less than 30 days. If not call steelseries.
Nov 13, 2012 by peb
votes
It's lightly coated and doesn't feel slippery at all. It grips fairly well. Only thing I've noticed is that after a few weeks of moderate use, the moisture from my hand has started to fade the design colors a little. Mouse is a beast though.
Apr 6, 2015 by Tj Crosser
votes
warranty question? Nov 17, 2014
i'm not in USA and ss' mouse dont have warranty in foreign country.
Nov 18, 2014 by chi jianxu
votes
I notice that on a different mouse that has a damaged cord, but not with the Diablo mouse. The issue I am having with this mouse is my computer doesn't always register that the mouse is plugged in.
Jun 23, 2014 by Shane
votes
How long is the cord? May 28, 2014
approx 6 feet. and very heavy duty braided cable. edit: according to the ad info Cable: 2m (6.5ft), braided
May 28, 2014 by Adam B. Gunn
‹ Previous   1   2   3   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers