5.0 out of 5 stars SteelSeries StarCraft Huge Frag Mat
Beautiful Art work.
Make sure you got the desk space, mat is huge. 13.1 x 10.7 x 0.6 inches.
Lazers track very well on this mat.
Very functional. My mouse never falls off the pad now!
Published on October 3, 2010 by KsRobert

3.0 out of 5 stars It's biggg
This is a big mouse pad. I didn't realize quite how big it was going to be on my desk. I like it, it works nicely with my mouse and is a big surface for whatever I'm playing. The price seems kinda high for this one though considering it is all soft. Some mousepads have a harder surface to glide on the top. This one is all soft which means it will absorb anything wet and...
Published 8 months ago by LeetLaur

5.0 out of 5 stars SteelSeries StarCraft Huge Frag Mat, October 3, 2010
Beautiful Art work.
Make sure you got the desk space, mat is huge. 13.1 x 10.7 x 0.6 inches.
Lazers track very well on this mat.
Very functional. My mouse never falls off the pad now!

5.0 out of 5 stars This mouse pad rocks, June 30, 2013
This review is from: SteelSeries QcK+ Gaming Mouse Pad-Fnatic Edition (Personal Computers)
I bought this for my boyfriend who likes to game and play starcraft a lot. I bought him a replacement for the one I accidentally burned. He was shocked that the price was so low on amazon. Thank you for the amazing mouse pad and the amazing deal. If you need a descent-sized mouse pad, I recommend this product all the way.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet., July 14, 2011
Had heard good things from friends about SteelSeries, specifically the Qck mouse pads they offer. Looked around, and decided on this one. I didn't foresee spending $19.90 on a mouse pad, but I don't think I'll be disappointed.

Pros (That I've noticed)
-- High quality cloth, from the feel. Almost feels like a microfiber material, but clearly isn't. Much better than any other cloth mouse pad I've had.
-- No slip rubber backing. Currently, it's sitting on three different materials, and it hasn't slipped on any of them.

Neutral:
-- Huge! This is a matter of opinion, but it is a huge mouse pad. I tend to only use half of it, if even that much. Unless you find yourself constantly lifting and dragging your mouse, you might do better with something smaller.

Con:
-- Lint/dust magnet. I'd say the same of half my clothes, so just be sure to keep it clean.

It comes with a SteelSeries sticker. Wonder where to put it...

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, April 15, 2014
Very modern and nice, good product the one that offers of excellent quality I overcome my expectations... D T B

5.0 out of 5 stars The best Mouse Pad so far, April 11, 2014
I'm a fnatic fan and i was looking for a new Mouse Pad for my new Razer so far one of my best adquisitions!

5.0 out of 5 stars Huge!, March 25, 2014
Perfect for me. I am a software developer and I love this mouse pad. You need quite a bit of surface room though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super product., March 21, 2014
I was looking for something to use on my arm chair lounge. This fits the bill totally. allows smooth movement.

5.0 out of 5 stars Large gaming surface for your mouse, March 3, 2014
A standard mouse pad will not do if you use your mouse for anything beyond office. This massive pad allows me to draw, edit photos, and play video games without worrying about running out of real estate. The texture is perfect, and I have yet to stain it, even with spilling drinks and leaving sweaty cups on it. I'll buy another one when this finally is used up, but at 6 months, it still looks as good as new!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Mousepad, February 18, 2014
I really like this Mousepad. It is big so you don't have to worry about the mouse falling off and the mouse tracks very well on the surface so my mouse movements are more accurate. Also because it is bigger than my old mouse pad i was able to turn the sensitivity down which further increased my accuracy. I love it and it also has the Fnatic team logo :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product! Fast Delivery! Great Seller!, January 30, 2014
Headline says it all!! Also this thing is HUGE! I was not expecting it to be so massive but I love that it is!

SteelSeries QcK+ Gaming Mouse Pad-Fnatic Edition