Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on May 30, 2013
Well, I had looked at another mouse pad that was 10" x 12" and I had that dimension in my head--- then I ordered this one as I simply liked the logo and I completely overlooked the size and had it in my head it was 10" x 12"... at 15" x 17" it is BIG. I had a standard mouse pad before and it had a dead spot in it with my optical mouse--- don't know why, but it did so I needed a new mouse pad. I also prefer a trackball, but for work I for some reason I prefer my Microsoft wireless mouse over anything else. Huh. With that and besides the dead spot, I wanted one that was larger and that I would not continually fall off the edges.... now the last laugh is on me.... at 15" x 17" and the fact it takes up a lot of real estate on my desk.... I could not be happier.

Needless to say I never get near the edge and fall off, there are no dead spots, and it looks cool. The one problem that was mentioned was that it curls due to being shipped rolled up--- my resolution was to order it during a 95-degree heat spell and have it bake in a UPS truck for hours on end... with that mine unrolled and laid flat the minute I put it on my desk. I have read about putting it in the dryer on low heat for a couple of minutes to warm it up--- basically that is what happened to mine.

So besides the small surprise of it being big--- it feels good and works very well. It will be very handy as one design program that I utilize often is very wide and this will resolve my above mentioned falling off of the edge.
on June 30, 2013
I bought this for my boyfriend who likes to game and play starcraft a lot. I bought him a replacement for the one I accidentally burned. He was shocked that the price was so low on amazon. Thank you for the amazing mouse pad and the amazing deal. If you need a descent-sized mouse pad, I recommend this product all the way.
on October 14, 2012
First, pay attention to the dimensions of this pad and I would recommend to measure out the space on your desk to get and idea of how much real estate it will take up. For me, it covers the entire right side, which is not a problem, just worth taking note of. In fact, I guess it's kinda nice since you no longer have to worry about hitting the edge of the pad. If I hit the edge of the pad now, my mouse will be on the floor.

As far as the surfaces go, I find them to be fairly standard. The back is nice and tacky, so it surely won't move around on you. The top of the foam pad is pretty smooth and my laser mouse has no problems with input on it. The reason I give only 4 stars is because I expected something a little "more", not sure what, from one of the leaders in gaming surfaces for mice. Overall, it's huge, pretty neat and it works fine. The only handicap it could have is if you do much LAN gaming, it would be a lot more bulky than other thin pads to pack up and tote with you.
on March 28, 2015
I have been using this for a year. My qck+ soft wore out after 2 years. I love this mousepad over the qck+ soft and would defintly purchased this over the soft. I'ved used the g400, razer naga, razer DA on this mouse pad on 400 dpi. No problems, huge mouse pad. I have a feeling this mouse pad will last me 5 years if I wanted it to. The reason for this is because mouses like the Razer DA's, killed my qck+ soft pad. I don't know if its the feet or because the softpads wear and tear like thin paper. I have used the Razer DA on this mouse pad the surface seems to loose very minimum texture, tracking is very good unlike the qck+ soft.
on March 3, 2014
A standard mouse pad will not do if you use your mouse for anything beyond office. This massive pad allows me to draw, edit photos, and play video games without worrying about running out of real estate. The texture is perfect, and I have yet to stain it, even with spilling drinks and leaving sweaty cups on it. I'll buy another one when this finally is used up, but at 6 months, it still looks as good as new!
on July 10, 2013
and they make a great set, the only reason im knocking it down to 4 stars, is it is litterally a little TOO big. i have a 17 inch laptop and its bigger then my computer, from amazons quick glance details it is listed as a medium size pad (although its xxl in the deeper details that i didnt check until after i got it) so i expected it to easily fit into my laptop bag for portability, i can get it in there, but not without useing the rolling up tube it came with and some elbow grease.
on August 21, 2013
This is an amazing mouse pad and great for the gamer that wants a large area to render his or her mouse options with. I did not realize that is was this large when I purchased it but, I will find a use for it. Kind of an expensive big mouse pad but, you get your money's worth. Nice graphics. The only thing that they could have done with this guy is to add a backside in black with a steelseries logo. Great product though!
on January 29, 2014
My son loves this absolutely massive mouse pad. I mean the monitor, and keyboard end up being on top of this thing just so it will fit on the desk he uses. Our is holding up well so far. Been over a month with no issues.
on May 22, 2013
But just what I like. Two small humps from where it was rolled up but I expect they will smooth out with time like my last one. No games here so I don't need it like a gamer and the slight humps don't get in the way of regular mouse work. If this one lasts as well as the first this could be well my last pad.
on June 22, 2013
First when i ordered this mouse pad i thought i was getting a kool looking normal size mouse pad little did i know i was getting a massive mouse pad but after a week of use i really like it use it all the time and i have smooth mouse movement and it matches my computer and mouse blue lighting.