5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet.
Had heard good things from friends about SteelSeries, specifically the Qck mouse pads they offer. Looked around, and decided on this one. I didn't foresee spending $19.90 on a mouse pad, but I don't think I'll be disappointed.

Pros (That I've noticed)
Published on July 14, 2011 by A. Spradlin

3.0 out of 5 stars and would be having a couple of stickers in it and nicely packed and all
I didn't get the whole mouse pad cover , it came in a flat box which I totally didn't expect , I expected it would come in a cylinder box just as it comes , and would be having a couple of stickers in it and nicely packed and all , but it came in a flat box like a pizza with nothing else.
Published 5 months ago by Hrushikesh Engineer

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet., July 14, 2011

Pros (That I've noticed)
-- High quality cloth, from the feel. Almost feels like a microfiber material, but clearly isn't. Much better than any other cloth mouse pad I've had.
-- No slip rubber backing. Currently, it's sitting on three different materials, and it hasn't slipped on any of them.

Neutral:
-- Huge! This is a matter of opinion, but it is a huge mouse pad. I tend to only use half of it, if even that much. Unless you find yourself constantly lifting and dragging your mouse, you might do better with something smaller.

Con:
-- Lint/dust magnet. I'd say the same of half my clothes, so just be sure to keep it clean.

It comes with a SteelSeries sticker. Wonder where to put it...

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality material, on a HUGE mousepad, January 10, 2011
I saw all the reviews about this mousepad being huge, and I said 'Pffft. The internet always speaks in hyperbole.'

The internet was not this time. This mousepad is GIANT. Make sure you have a decent size desk, with lots of free deskspace.

That said, the mousepad is very high quality. I've been wanting a new mousepad of this material type to replace mine for a long time. It's not as thick as my old mousepad (strangely, my old one is a random advertisement giveaway my mom gave me years ago) but it's adequate.

If you're on the fence, go for it! But make sure you've got the desk space. Reviews do not lie, the Steelseries QCK is miffing huge.

5.0 out of 5 stars This mouse pad rocks, June 30, 2013
I bought this for my boyfriend who likes to game and play starcraft a lot. I bought him a replacement for the one I accidentally burned. He was shocked that the price was so low on amazon. Thank you for the amazing mouse pad and the amazing deal. If you need a descent-sized mouse pad, I recommend this product all the way.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome NA'VI Mouse Pad, August 1, 2014
This review is from: SteelSeries QcK+ Gaming Mouse Pad-Navi Edition (Personal Computers)
I waited forever for it to come back in stock and don't regret the decision. The mouse pad has my favorite team logo and performs exactly as I need it to. Coming from a history of trackball mice, I used to become frustrated and have to fling the mouse all over the place, lift it up, and move it around quite often. This was also before 7000 dpi mice and these huge mouse pads. I never run out of real estate now. Using a "normal" mouse is now much less stressful. Just make sure you have a 16" by 18" space to put it because it really is HUGE.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, April 15, 2014
Very modern and nice, good product the one that offers of excellent quality I overcome my expectations... D T B

5.0 out of 5 stars The best Mouse Pad so far, April 11, 2014
I'm a fnatic fan and i was looking for a new Mouse Pad for my new Razer so far one of my best adquisitions!

5.0 out of 5 stars Huge!, March 25, 2014
Perfect for me. I am a software developer and I love this mouse pad. You need quite a bit of surface room though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super product., March 21, 2014
I was looking for something to use on my arm chair lounge. This fits the bill totally. allows smooth movement.

5.0 out of 5 stars Large gaming surface for your mouse, March 3, 2014
A standard mouse pad will not do if you use your mouse for anything beyond office. This massive pad allows me to draw, edit photos, and play video games without worrying about running out of real estate. The texture is perfect, and I have yet to stain it, even with spilling drinks and leaving sweaty cups on it. I'll buy another one when this finally is used up, but at 6 months, it still looks as good as new!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Mousepad, February 18, 2014
I really like this Mousepad. It is big so you don't have to worry about the mouse falling off and the mouse tracks very well on the surface so my mouse movements are more accurate. Also because it is bigger than my old mouse pad i was able to turn the sensitivity down which further increased my accuracy. I love it and it also has the Fnatic team logo :)

SteelSeries QcK+ Gaming Mouse Pad-Navi Edition