Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on February 21, 2012
::Really big::
+ Means you don't have to worry about hand/mouse sliding off of pad
+ Looks better
0 Might not fit on your desk, so research before hand, don't complain that it does not.

::Smooth Cloth surface::
+ Tracks better than my "Razer" brand mobile mouse pad. Although that may not say much, it is the only thing I can go off of.
+ Accurate, fast, but not out of the sake of control
+ Better than plastic surface in my opinion because it does not scratch and can fold to carry around
+ Better for your mouse
- Does not track as well as the alum pads?

::Thick::
+ You can trust this won't fall apart over time

::Diablo 3::
+ Graphic looks 10x better in person, go for it if you like Diablo

Well worth the money. I play starcraft 2 religiously and the tracking is great. MW3 feels good on it too. My accuracy went up a bit in MW3, and misclicks down a bit in SC2.
on April 23, 2014
I purchased a mousepad at Walmart from the WoW Mist of Panderia expansion by Steel Series as it was on clearance for $14, I've had this for well over 4 years at home with heavy use and not any gentle care given what-so-ever. The pad still has great color, no fades, no tears or rips, there is some slight fraying at the edge where your wrist sees the heaviest use. Severally impressed and completely in love with the performance this provides any given laser mouse but especially high CPI (DPI) based mice. Despite being so tough the pad is flexible and rolls up well. This being the case when I was looking for a pad to take to work or travel with my laptop for gaming I knew where to start.

Since I was playing Diablo 3 with my brother and had just purchased the Diablo 3 Steel Series mouse due to cost vs feature analysis this particular design was a no brain-er. Packaged well and every bit as well built as the one I received four years ago for about the same price, including shipping.

All said I'm a happy camper and probably a Steel Series user for life.
on March 1, 2012
This is my second themed QcK pad. While my SC2 pad did not wear out the slightest, it is now adorned with 20+ autographs from an MLG event so... it needs to be kept safe and not used.

I browsed around for a new QcK and this Diablo3 pad fit the bill. The art is excellent. The only thing that would make it more excellent is if the damn game came out for me to play. O well, that's not a knock on the QcK at all, the pad is still brilliant without the game. :)

If you need a quality cloth pad that will last you at least 2 years of heavy use, look no further. Better than the Goliathus in many ways.
on April 24, 2012
For the last two years I have gone without a mouse pad and in place of using one I have been using a black binder in place of one because I've been being cheap. I decided I needed to pick up a mouse pad and decided to go for this awesome Diablo 3 mouse pad and honestly I could not be happier. The difference from using my mouse on a binder to using it on this pad is night and day. It actually has improved my game in FPS games a fair amount, and I don't end up struggling to move the mouse around, it just floats on this thing. I love it. One of the better purchases I've made recently, and something I think a lot of people tend not to think about.
on September 24, 2015
I though this would be cheaply made, but it's actually really good and a good size too, my boyfriend loved this as a present and the art work on it is very nice. It's better than I thought and if the old one wore down, which it hasnt yet, i would buy it again!
on November 21, 2013
I love this mouse pad. The only complaint I have is that it's way to big. I have one of those pull-out keyboard areas on my desk and it takes about half of the space on it. It's aligned against the right side, and moves all the way over to the middle, and hangs off the back by a considerable amount. The mouse pad is very smooth. The bottom of the pad is grippy so it won't slide around even if you put a fair amount of force behind it.
on August 17, 2014
Huge, smooth, and great.
About time I bought a new mouse pad which isn't crap quality.
THis was pretty cheap too.

The graphics is great on it, but I wish I had the female one, which cost too much.
It makes my G9 mouse even better...
on June 26, 2014
I would give 5 stars, except the top fabric layer collected alot of dirt and oils and could not be easily cleaned. After about 18 months the top layer started to separate from the bottom, but i am not marking down for that, 18 months is a good long life for a mouse pad.
on April 15, 2014
So when I ordered this I was expecting an average run of the mill mouse pad. Well this thing is HUGE and it really does make a difference in how well my SteelSeries Diablo 3 gaming mouse responds. As others have stated the quality of the artwork is quite a bit better than what is shown in the photo. If you like Diablo 3 and are in need of a nice gaming mouse this is a great choice. I love it! Also another note it's quite easy to clean!
on January 25, 2013
I love this mousepad. I am a very mobile person who is constantly taking my laptop places, and this mat has served its purpose well. It is easy to move (it can be rolled up) and works on multiple surfaces. When I am home from school, this mat stays in the floor and works on the carpet (my laptop isn't on the carpet, I have it propped up and on a chillmat). When at school, it works on glass and wood, as would be expected. The design is blended into the mat itself, so it won't peel off. It's very thin, but not so much that it loses any of its integrity.