Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation

Color: Black|Change

on August 3, 2015
I really enjoy the 25 to 50% of this mouse pad that I can use. My cats seem to enjoy the 50 to 75% of this mouse pad that they use. I use this mouse pad everyday, but so do my cats. The 25 to 50% of the mouse pad that I am able to use at any time works really well. I can move my mouse easily, and it is very smooth. The bottom of the pad is rubbery, so it doesn't move anywhere.

My cats seem to enjoy this mouse pad because it is flat, on my desk, and when they sit on it they are in the way. I am afraid that one day they will both sleep on it, and I won't be able to use any of the mouse pad anymore.

Anyway, if you need a good mouse pad, or you need a place for your cats to sleep, then I recommend this mouse / cat pad.
review image review image review image
2424 comments|1,077 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 31, 2011
This is a great mouse pad for its price (Under $10)! People can easily spend a lot more for basically the same quality and feel; therefore, I highly recommend getting this mouse pad for FPS games, light to moderate Photoshopping, and for everything else! This mouse pad can help your mice glide better especially if you have mice that you can adjust the DPI levels. I use a Logitech G500 and my mouse picks up every movement! Take note that if you Photoshop pictures extensively, you may want to get something bigger since you may run out of mouse pad area when you use very low DPI settings.

Here are my pro(s) and con(s):

Pro(s):
- The mouse pad is large enough to be called a desktop mouse pad (this pad is actually considered a medium)
- Grips the desk nicely so no flopping around
- Easy to clean (heck, why bother? just buy a new one if it really gets THAT dirty)
- Doesn't snag on mouse cables (if you're not using a wireless mouse)
- Relatively flat and smooth for your mouse to glide on
- Surprisingly, a lot of research and development went into the making of this mouse pad (check the product's box and website)

Con(s):
- Although this product blew me away for its price and quality, SOME people might be over-picky and note that the sides can fray easy (which is true in my case)

Note(s):
- It does NOT have a wrist pad (not a pro or a con for me)
- It does have that large logo printed at the bottom (kinda looks like an Unown Pokemon haha) and this might bother some people, but a lot of gamers respect this logo because the mouse definitely helps with FPS games
- Size: 320 x 270 x 2 mm / 12.6 x 10.6 x 0.08 inches (Anything bigger would end up feeling like a table mat)

Recommendation(s)/Suggestion(s):
- Just clean the surface of your table before you put this nice piece on it

Other than that, enjoy your new mouse pad! Thanks for reading this review.
22 comments|365 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 20, 2013
For the person(s) complaining about not getting this mouse pad to unroll flat, be smarter than the mouse pad, roll it up the opposite way it was rolled and stick it back in the box for a while, pull it out and it will lay flat, that easy, thank me later
99 comments|359 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 13, 2010
This mouse pad is awesome.. Great feel, perfect size, and a steal at [...] bucks. There really is not much else to say about it is there?

Now for those of you giving bad reviews because it comes rolled up and you can't get it to flatten out, READ ON.
I read nearly all the reviews here on Amazon. This was the mouse pad that I needed, but unfortunately was almost turned away because of negative reviews stating that you could not get it to completely flatten. Despite this, I still went ahead and purchased the item (obviously). What the heck.

Tried to book trick which worked a little, still not flat though.

HERE IS WHAT ALL YOU COMPLAINERS (and new purchasers) NEED TO DO!

1. Put the mouse pad in your dryer (you know that thing made for drying clothes and getting the wrinkles out) on LOW heat. Make sure you have some other clothes or towels or something in there with it so it gets shuffled around nicely. Don't leave it in too long, just enough to warm it up and toss it around for a bit.

2. Take it out and play with it a bit; stretch it out, pull on it, roll it up, firmly slide your hand across the pad to stretch the wrinkles, etc.

3. Last step is putting something heavy on it. There you go! If this STILL does not work, repeat the steps. Had mine about 80% flat after the dryer, then the rest came with about 2 days of use.

Easy as that folks!

Well, that's all I've got to say about the SteelSeries QcK Mouse Pad (Black).
review image
3434 comments|389 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 13, 2012
I really couldn't be happier with a mouse surface/pad. If you are looking for a cloth surface, you don't need to look any further.

PROS

+ Large (but not excessive) surface area
+ Rubberized bottom keeps it in place
+ Hasn't linted up at all
+ Clean really easily with a little soapy water
+ Logo does not chip or fade
+ Stylish, simple design
+ Mouse glides like a butter on a hot frying pan :)

CONS

- Comes rolled up. Put under a textbook for a few hours and this problem is easily solved
- Comes with a slight odor, but doesn't last long is much better than other mouse pads I've used

I use this with my Logitech G5 and feel that it really makes a difference.
11 comment|67 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 1, 2014
I really don't have a lot to say about this. It's a mouse pad. I've not noticed any mystical things about it. It does what it's supposed to.
VINE VOICEon August 8, 2008
I didn't like how the bottom surface of my Logitech G9 laser mouse was getting scratched, as well as the table, so I decided to look for a mouse pad. I really did not want to spend an amount of money where I could practically buy a new mouse (who really needs flashy lights on a mouse pad?), so the price for this pad was definitely the first one that caught my attention. SteelSeries is also a known brand for gaming products (I also own their headset).

I also own the Belkin F8E262-BLK WaveRest Gel Mouse Pad, which is in the same price range as this SteelSeries pad, but it's nowhere near as smooth.

The mouse pad is VERY thin that you can easily roll it up (that's actually how it will arrive in the package).

Sure, most will probably think a mouse pad isn't required for a laser mouse for it to work, but if you want more smooth movements/better tracking, avoid scratches to your mouse, you'll definitely want to pick this up. If you also own the G9 mouse, I highly recommend getting this.
22 comments|81 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 11, 2014
Just a reminder, this is a soft mousepad... and like any other soft mousepad, it will have frays and a worn down surface overtime. I had this mousepad for about 1 and 1/2 years already, and its still in good shape. I'm constantly playing games (FPS and MMOs) and browsing online almost everyday... I rarely spill anything on the mousepad, but if I do its usually just water.

Pros:
- Large surface area
- Light and thin, doesn't obstruct my hand movements over the mousepad
- Doesn't slide around (on wood, not sure about other surfaces)
- Smooth, slightly grainy mousepad surface
- Inexpensive (around $10)
- Can be portable (if you want to bring it somewhere else)

Cons: (mostly due to being a soft mat)
- Frays
- Worn down surface
- Stains (from spills, but you can wash it off)
- No wrist rest (not really a con for me, but I threw it here anyways)

Recommendations:
- Stitch the sides, to avoid fraying easily (like more recent soft mats from razer)
I don't mind spending a few more dollars if that is added
review image review image
TOP 500 REVIEWERon April 29, 2015
I've never been huge into mouse pads, since almost any optical or laser mouse will work on my desk without one. But since it is glass, sometimes they give me trouble, so I figured I may as well pick one up since they are so cheap anyway.

With my SteelSeries Siberia Frost headset and Sensei Frost mouse, the SS Frost mouse pad seemed like it would be a perfect match. And I was right.

You can tell from the pictures how nice this thing looks alone, but especially when paired up with my matching mouse and headset. I am really liking SteelSeries' themed products that give my setup a high quality, cohesive feel. I only wish I could also get a matching Frost Blue keyboard of some sort.

This mouse pad, paired with my SteelSeries Sensei mouse, made it feel like it was floating on a cloud compared to using it directly on my desk, which is what I was used to. Movements are quick, smooth, and accurate. The mouse pad also gives me plenty of space, and is bigger than most typical mouse pads. It isn't their largest sized mouse pad, but it definitely is plenty big for my needs (I primarily use it for work, programming, and only minor gaming use).

The material is a nice cloth with a rubber bottom. My mouse glides effortlessly across the top while the bottom remains completely fixed to my glass desk. So far it still looks perfect after using it for a while, though I am a little nervous over time it could start looking kind of grimy since it's primarily white/light blue. But so far everything is perfect; I really couldn't ask for more with this. Looks great, works even better.

*Summary*

Pros:
[+] Design is simple, yet strikingly awesome
[+] Pairs *very* well with SteelSeries mouse, especially with matching frost blue Sensei
[+] Mouse movements are quick, smooth, and accurate
[+] Perfect size. Larger than a normal mouse pad, but not ridiculously large (they have larger models if you need them)
[+] Rubber bottom stays fixed perfectly in place to my desk
[+] Includes some small SteelSeries stickers, if you like branding your PC case like NASCAR (I kinda do... heh)

Cons:
[-] Light color may mean it gets dirty over time, but so far mine still looks great. I try to keep my hands clean and not drag my wrist directly on the pad to keep it nice. I'll update this if it ever becomes a problem.
on November 21, 2013
Back in the day, free mouse pads were as ubiquitous as "FREE 100 HOURS!" AOL CDs. Never had to buy mouse pads but when my antiques began to warp, I wondered what the "pros" used. Steelseries seems to be the top of the heap.

It comes rolled up but I had no problem with it laying flat. Best part was having more real estate for my mouse to roam on (it's a bit more than a foot wide).

It's super thin and the the rubber base holds it down well...no shifting possible.

The fabric covering feels "OK"...I'd like a surface that's a bit faster and smoother and will try other steelseries products.

The only negative is that after a month the fabric is separating where my keyboard bumps into the mousepad. Minor but if your keyboard is not nailed to your desk, or if you move it sometimes (who doesn't?) then it's going to start tearing up your fabric in that corner.
review image review image