Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: SteelSeries QcK World of Warcraft Cataclysm Gaming Mouse Pad-Deathwing Edition
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 27, 2014
This has to be the nicest mouse-pad I have ever bought!

I got this for my little sister last year for Christmas and she went nuts over it! It's made out of a very nice and smooth material and it allows the mouse to move along perfectly. My sister had it for a year and it's showing no sign of wear and tear, probably because she loves it so much that she makes sure she takes care of it!

The characters on the mouse-pad are amazing and it looks really cool, even to a person who doesn't really like World of Warcraft. It's a large mouse-pad, about twice the size of a normal mouse-pad and it's thin so it doesn't take up so much room or bother your hand/arm when you move the pad around.

I highly recommend this item! I'm so pleased with this product and will buy more in the future!
on December 10, 2014
I absolutely love the SteelSeries gaming mouse pads. The quality is bar none in my opinion. This is my 3rd SteelSeries gaming mouse pad but the first one in the series of World Of WarCraft.

Pros:
Very Durable
Perfect size for gaming
Awesome graphics

Cons:
Non so far.

I'm sure I'll buy more in the future lol. Recommend this product!
on August 1, 2012
I just got mine this afternoon and it is really, too good to be true, works perfact with my razer mouse, note that this pad is huge, witch I love a lot, does not move on the desk and the printing is 10x better than it shows here, this damn thing is photo quality, seriously. Do me a favor just buy it.
on September 10, 2013
Should have been using gaming pads long ago.

Since I could never find a proper mouse pad for years and years, I always reverted to the $1 floppy rubber-bottomed mouse pads you find at Wal-Mart.

This is that, only larger and with a much finer fabric material which I can only assume allows for finer precision on mice that have higher DPI lasers. It is also has a nice thickness, adding to the feel of longevity it will have. Quite happy with this.

This size is quite nice, but there is also larger versions. Depending on your needs decides your size, but no matter which size you get, these Steeleries pads are worth every penny in my opinion.
on December 10, 2013
"Arrived fast and as promised. As few reviewers stated, the material of construction is cloth based. I use 'Logitech Performance MX" and "Logitech G700S - Gaming Mouse" on the pad and they function very well on it. I use the pad mostly for gaming and have similar mouse pads (steelseries plane mouse pad - similar material). The Dragon image is very vibrant and appealing. Received a lot of comments!"
on August 27, 2012
OMG !!! These guys giving the recommendations are just not passionate enough about this mousepad. Let me give you guys a real passionate review about this mousepad.

This mousepad is AWESOME, it is a work of art, it is poster frame beautiful, soft to the touch and smooth as silk. When my hand and mouse glides over this and touches this mousepad I feel like I am resting and touching a 1200 thread count bed sheet. Luxurious, decadent unrestrained gratification and self indulgence is the word for it that I feel when I use this mouse pad. I am a gamer and comfort is key.

The Details:
What the hey guys, this is a SteelSeries QcK made for gamers and made for the gaming mouse. Geez it is in the TOP Ten must have mousepad in the market. Why buy a plain solid color mousepad when you can have it all in a beautiful poster frame perfect picture that you can appreciate everyday when you look at it.

Customer Conclusion:
Beauty, art, softness, comfort, high quality, made by a true respected gaming company, made for gaming and other uses. HIGHLY Recommend it !!! What the hey, go get one NOW !!! ^_^
on December 30, 2013
this was a gift for my 14 year old daughter and she loved it. It is harder to find this one as Cataclysm isn't the current release but the dragon is much cooler than the panda (per my daughter and I lol). Very large and seems like a nice mousepad. Can't go wrong with SteelSeries from what I can tell.
on September 16, 2013
Not much needs to be said, if you love WoW & like the Worgen race and need a mouse-pad you're set! The mouse pad is awesome, it's big 12.5 in. x 10.5 in. works perfectly with laser mouse detection. Get your game face on and we'll see you in ToT, SoO, or some other raids!
on December 31, 2011
It feels great. Very cost effective mousepad. I used to have plastic mousepad when I first start playing game. After more advanced mouse technology was developed (DPI goes above 800), I started to use cloth material mouse pads. QCK is classic. I would suggest beginners to get a QCK.
I also have a 5C at home. It's amazing for gaming.
on August 9, 2011
I bought this beastly epic mouse pad for a buddy of mine that is also a WoW player and I must say the quality of this pad is great. Very detailed surface and steelseries makes the best of everything so you can always depend on them to make a great mouse pad. Definitely their best WoW mouse pad, very vibrant and good looking for those LAN parties that you may attend. Overall I approve.