Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

on November 4, 2009
Bought this item at a great price, and the delivery time was prefect.. I use this product every Sunday at game time. The only thing that I was a little unhappy about was that the stripe going down the center of the helmet wasn't a true Steeler gold color, and was more of a transparent yellow. Other than that, I'd tell everyone to get it..
on October 15, 2014
This is cute as a munchy server but it's actually too small. They're nicely made and show off the team logo well. Frankly my wife uses it padded out as a helmet with a jersey, pants and pads on game day. The replica helmets sold by the Steelers are wonderful but too small for anybody but a midget football player to wear so this was the next best thing. Her old one got beat up after about 6 seasons and I bought this one as a replacement.
on August 29, 2012
I ordered this for my mother for her birthday thought it was so cool and unique. She just recieved it yesterday which came earlier then expected which was nice!!! Buyer beware the helmet and tray were nice she said they were a good size you could fit alot of chips in it BUT the steelers sticker is only on one side. That sucked really couldn't spare one more sticker.I would have paid an extra dollar or two to have it look uniformed.
on April 19, 2012
I bought this for my son-in-law who is a life long STEELERS fan. It was an immense hit! Hope he gets to take it to Afghanistan for his current deployment.
on May 30, 2014
My brother loved it for his back yard parties in Scottsdale, AZ. Since we are Steeler Fans, it was a big hit.
on April 12, 2015
Was a gift for my son and he loves it. Small but sufficient for 1 person.